Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
- 05-21-2003, 07:56 PM
- 05-21-2003, 09:16 PM
I had my shoulders and upper arms done, had to go back three times and it's not totally gone but it's a great improvement. The pain was negligible and there was no scarring, but the follicles will be noticeably red for a couple of weeks.
If you have light skin and dark body hair, you will get the best results. My only problem with it is the expense, I think it's overpriced considering the process only takes about 30 minutes. You may want to get an estimate on how many visits it will take, and then try to negotiate a package deal.
- 05-21-2003, 09:37 PM
ya it's true, they claim that you MIGHT have to go back for more treatments which basically means give us another 1000 bucks. I think I'll do my chest, legs I can live with. I'm not a hariy guy but I don't want to wax my chest all the time I have to take off the shirt in public, it hides the muscles know what I mean?
Similar Forum Threads
- By chocolatemilk in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 10-05-2010, 10:01 AM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:18 AM
- By shootmeagain in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2005, 12:17 AM
- By gulacz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:35 PM
- By blackjack in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:58 PM