I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Would you just look at the way that guy works the floor? Why walk when you can crawl that fast :rofl:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He should really pick on somebody his own size.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Sadly I watched the whole thing... twice! :nutkick:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh, I don't know what to say.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The smaller one was so undeveloped he could barely stand. sounds like he deserved what he got though. if i were the other midget i would have kicked his ass.

quite ****ed up if you ask me. jerry springer has a spot reserved for him in hell

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want my IQ points back, now I don't know math.. :ntome:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm in utter disbelief. I think I have seen it all ! :toofunny:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And you know the really wierd thing..my wife has been glued to that Dancing with the Stars show and Jerry was on it. What I saw of it..he's like this really really nice old guy. Totally unlike his stage persona.

But yeah, going to Hell for sure. lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you know the really wierd thing..my wife has been glued to that Dancing with the Stars show and Jerry was on it. What I saw of it..he's like this really really nice old guy. Totally unlike his stage persona.

But yeah, going to Hell for sure. lol
Oh it's the wifey,huh bioman. Come on we all know you where a huge Blossom fan back in the day.;) :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who sits around and thinks of this stuff.Its definately scripted.What are the odds of 1 dwarf finding another dwarf to take the place of her original dwarf.Now in all honesty i have to admit I may have chuckled just a little..........OK alot!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Who sits around and thinks of this stuff.Its definately scripted.What are the odds of 1 dwarf finding another dwarf to take the place of her original dwarf.Now in all honesty i have to admit I may have chuckled just a little..........OK alot!
Quite high actually. They have all kinds of groups and social clubs. I knew a dwarf through a friend once, he went to all kinds of functions that were little people only. Got to socialize and get a support network and, ultimately, get laid somehow.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ive watched the little people specials and such but come on now where do they live? Ive done a lot of traveling and I can count on 1 hand the # Ive seen.Also heres some stats on the 3 most common forms of dwarfism.

1) Achondroplasia (one per 26,000 to 40,000 births)
2) SED (one per 95,000 births)
3) Diastrophic dysplasia (one per 110,000 births)

So to have a pair in a relationship is plausable but the to have another dwarf walk into her place of work and say "Hey short stuff you wanna try me on for size?" not very likely.

And back to the scripted part how come audience members are wired with mics and when people take their shirts off they have a mic clipped to a neck strap just in case.Highly unlikely IMHO

And finaly who would really go if they were invited to be a SPECIAL GUEST on Jerrys show any how?You have to be a very strange cat to think "Wow this is a awesome!"
Though it does make for demented yet pretty humorous entertainment:D

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I had some friends in chicago who were a couple and asked to be on Jerry's show. The producers agreed and would call to "elaborate their story" from what I gather they just kind of embellish things from whatever line of bull you feed them. They were not going to get paid or anything...but they would be able to be on TV. Maybe some hotel rooms or something. They eventually told the producers thanks but no thanks.

dmix

Awards
Oh, man. I started laughing hysterically, and the girlfriend came in, and I think I'm in the doghouse now for being a bad person.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Seen it before but it is always worth watching again! That smaller one had me in stiches!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...and just when you think its over, you get the pole dance