Muscle Bound Cows

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe they are called Belgian Blue Cattle.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Cool thread. Those cows are nasty huge :)

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Suprised i didnt see a cape bufflo.:clean:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I love cows. They hang out all day, eat, belch and ****. That is the totallity of their existence. Throw a Play Station in there and the occasional screw and you have the ideal life.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the playstation is all you need cdb, remember they have cows and bulls.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
belgian blue cattle do not produce myostatin. that is the reason they are so huge.

makes it quite obvious why some of us are so intereted in myostatin inhibitors

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
now remember, don't ever let a vegetarian use these cows to tell you you don't need do eat meat to be muscular. These things have totaly diferent digestive systems.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Those cows are freakin awesome!!! The holstein bulls I raised as a kid were massively powerful animals - I cant even imagine being run down by one of these bad boys!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure as hell bet you dream about it on many O night though :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Mmmm...just love me some Holestein lovin! :bb:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shut up ***** and take it like a Bull!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Just the playstation is all you need cdb, remember they have cows and bulls.
True. On the subject of games, can anyone tell me whether or not the Xbox will play DVDs? Not the 360, but the one that's been around for a while.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yussir they will. You need the remote control and adapter thingie that plugs into the controller port.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
True. On the subject of games, can anyone tell me whether or not the Xbox will play DVDs? Not the 360, but the one that's been around for a while.
Be weary as it wears the old boys out fast, apparently the dvds are slightly heavier and therefore the motor burns out from spinning them right round babe right round.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
****. One of my DVD players went south, I was hoping to replace it with an xBox or a PS2 game system. Figured the price wasn't bad, so what the hell. But I like my DVDs, I fall asleep to one most every night so I guess I need an actual player. Thanks for the info, you just saved me a trip to Best Buy which is a good thing this time of year.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
been using mine as a DVD player since 2003 and have had zero issues.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
been using mine as a DVD player since 2003 and have had zero issues.
Your lucky ive never owned one but i have atleast four friends whove gone throught two or three. I think the difference in my case is my buddys all smoke alot of weed and like smoking the resin builds up on your electronics and plugs ports, stops fans, and generally f'ks things up. Oddly dvds of david hasselhoff are the secret to x-box long life. lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't had issues with mine either but you can also get a dvd player for about 60 bucks so if you don't plan on playing games :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I use my Ps2 as a DVD player, and it doesnt like a lot of backed up DVD's on DVD-R's, so be weary of that.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and who is down with a cow tipping experiment, I know the guys on here can push a cow over if we had the chance. Get some camo and sneak up on one in the middle of the night, video tap it for utube. We would be hero's anyone in the midwest let me know I need a squad of elite pushers, stealthy preferred.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA!! Brown belly option on two, on two.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and cdb, got a rca dvd player at wally world for 50 bucks the other day.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and who is down with a cow tipping experiment, I know the guys on here can push a cow over if we had the chance. Get some camo and sneak up on one in the middle of the night, video tap it for utube. We would be hero's anyone in the midwest let me know I need a squad of elite pushers, stealthy preferred.
All Ive got to say is its not nearly as easy as it sounds! On a side note theirs not a lot to do in the hills of western PA and we have zillions of cows.;)

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't it be great if we could chop them up and serve them in a nice philly steak sandwich?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DJ you must be a mind reader.Any time I go to a new eating establishment the first thing I try is their cheese steak!

Ive lived in Philly and tried their "world famous" cheese steaks and by far the best one Ive ever eaten was at Diatris in LaVale MD.Although the best Ive eaten in Philly was from the street vendors down town!

B4n3 0n3

Your lucky ive never owned one but i have atleast four friends whove gone throught two or three. I think the difference in my case is my buddys all smoke alot of weed and like smoking the resin builds up on your electronics and plugs ports, stops fans, and generally f'ks things up. Oddly dvds of david hasselhoff are the secret to x-box long life. lol
Yea I think it is the smoke that kills the dvd drive.