Nightclub Newbie

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, there's a nightclub near my place that I've been hearing about on the radio for the past 6 years. I never once made the 2 mile ride over to the club this whole entire time. And at 22, I think it's about right for me to hit that place up to meet nice, intelligent, drug free women. So my question is this: Once I get through the doors, what do you playa's suggest I do first? If someone catches my eye, do I walk up to them or just smile back and wait around? And what if they're with their boyfriend I get threatened with bodily harm?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this serious? Searching for intelligent, drug free women at a nightclub is like searching for straight dudes at Jay's house.

I honestly haven't gone to clubs since I became old enough to goto them.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Haha, even though it's quite a generalization, clubs are usually not the right place to meet a quality girl.. although of course they do go there, the ones you are more likely to encounter that are receptive are the ones on the prowl... but hey, they could be intelligent and "drug-free".. :D Quality girls need love too.

That being said, be confident and don't try to be someone you're not. Good luck with that. ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You don't always find quality girls at a club bro LOL. I've hooked up with better women in the mall, sporting events, costco, and the beach. Clubs will not always have decent single women and if they are there, what are the chances that you will be attracted to her and she will be attracted to you ?

1. Scout the women. For example, see if she's there with her man, or her lady friends. Look at the way she treats other people (i.e. waiter/waitress) since this reveals quite a bit about the type of person they are and how approacheable they are.

2. Make small talk, have some funny stuff to say, sound confident. If she sounds interested ask her to dance and then see what happens after that. I recommend little white lies if you don't plan to come away with a girlfriend ;)

3. Not all girls are there to hook up and find the man of their dreams. IMO they're there because they want to spend time with their friends and/or get laid by a stud.

4. Their boyfriends won't tend to threaten you with bodily harm unless you do something real stupid.

5. In my experience, women are more guarded in clubs because they expect to be hit on so don't take it personal if they play hard to get or turn you away, it happens to everyone.

6. HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS. Some days are rough and you get no love and other days the chicks will be all over you.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm a quality guy so I know there's gotta be quality girls over in clubs. I don't like the fact that they can reject you for no reason though, that's kinda mean. Plus I can't dance so I'll be at the bar downing a few drinks and scoping out the scenes. Well, that's my plan in a nutshell.

tattoopierced1

Is this serious? Searching for intelligent, drug free women at a nightclub is like searching for straight dudes at Jay's house.

LMAO!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! interesting thread.

Look for the right eye contact, but dont stare like a freak lol

Be confident but not overly confident

Dont try to be someone youre not be your self but upped a level

Dont get too ****ty drunk or you will make a fool out of yourself or get people pissed off.

Just have fun!

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Like I tell my brother "there are some girls you party with and then there are girls you marry, but you can't have one that does both" Girls in a club have a very low probability of turning out to be anything serious. Girls go out to get laid just like guys do.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
People who hang out at clubs are..............I went to a club about a month ago. I haven't been to one in a couple years. The weird thing is that the same exact people, plus others like them (club people) were still there. The faces in a club never change except for virgin clubbers squeezing their way through the crowd unaware of the club fishing around them. Do you see that old guy staring at every girl that gets within 10 ft of him? The creepy guy. Yea, He was 22 once and was curious. Now he basically lives at the club. The clubs are filled with empty souls looking for a quick fix. You'd be wise to meet your girl somewhere else.

Oh you were asking for a Playa's advice? They are at the club and will be for quite some time I'm afraid.

And before anyone gets on me about it. The guy in my avatar is a Pimp. There is a difference. Pimps don't play.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJzyFvvH-qk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

I agree. Clubs, and the people at clubs really sketch me out.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advices! But i do wonder, is it just a stereotype that there aren't any genuine girls at nightclubs that are interested in long term relationships? am i just wasting my time by going there? maybe screwing up my hearing at the same time

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
bro, in my experience the best women show up when you are not even looking.

B4n3 0n3

bro, in my experience the best women show up when you are not even looking.
This is true but it's tough advice for a guy who is looking for ladies. There have got to be places you can reccommend for a guy to go to get ladies other than just saying "girls are everywhere." I would say try going to just a regular bar if you don't wanna dance really. The problem here is that for a bodybuilder going to the club/bar are not the best things that you can do for your health so it is kinda like a catch 22. Do you camprimize your trainning to try to get laid? I tried this road and it only led my trainning off course and I ended up with an addiction problem and not so many women but a whole lot of drug/alchohal use.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
His best bet is to meet women in a surrounding he enjoys, or doing something that he enjoys. That's just my opinion.

I think DJ already conceded that he's not trying to get laid, in another thread.

Trying to get laid: Clubs

Trying to meet quality females: School, Coffee Shop, Gym, Yoga Class, Krav Maga Class, Snowboarding ..etc.. etc you get what I mean.

I guess it's not so cut and dry as we'd like it to be, but for the most part it seems that way.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ubi, I have to ask.... what's a Krav Maga Class?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol, israeli self defense... supposed to be brutal. I'm thinking of checking it out with my wife... I guess it was on my mind when i was typing that.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
You know what you'll find at night clubs? Hot, stupid, girls who like to roll on X and sleep with random guys.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Wow skyblue, I honestly don't want that kinda girl if she's only looking to get high and get laid. I dunno, I guess I'm just a wuss for not wanting to get laid but man, i just get scared sometimes. maybe some kinda social anxiety disorder.. wish i could just be confident like you guys!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow skyblue, I honestly don't want that kinda girl if she's only looking to get high and get laid. I dunno, I guess I'm just a wuss for not wanting to get laid but man, i just get scared sometimes. maybe some kinda social anxiety disorder.. wish i could just be confident like you guys!!!
DJ, nothing wrong with going to a club, just don't expect to meet the girl of your dreams. If you do more power to you but when and if I go clubbing, it's not because I'm looking for my wife ;)

P.S. avoid chicks who are clubbing and have kids at home . . . there's quite a few of them.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Don't be shy.

Your better off going to a "panic at the disco" show and meeting some girls than at a nightclub.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I went to the club and here's the damage report: 2 hours dancing. Plenty of martini's. Sometimes I make eye contact and smile at girls, then they turn their heads within 1 second. I go up and dance near groups of girls but they never turn around and dance with me.. Help me refine my clubbing skills please!!

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards

Hey man I didnt mean to sound like a **** - but Im just saying from personal experience as a clubber and raver, that I havent once met a girl that I would want to spend my entire life with at a nightclub.

Just try and be yourself, dont be uptight, and dont stress out too much. Offer to buy a girl a drink, sit down, have a chat, get a phone number. And dont call her the day after... wait a few days.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I went to the club and here's the damage report: 2 hours dancing. Plenty of martini's. Sometimes I make eye contact and smile at girls, then they turn their heads within 1 second. I go up and dance near groups of girls but they never turn around and dance with me.. Help me refine my clubbing skills please!!
Do your really want to get a girl that goes to these places...I know 2 girls that regularly go to clubs. One claims to have taken over 100 hits of acid, the other at one point banged 6 different guys in the same week.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
One claims to have taken over 100 hits of acid.
100? I know people who take five to ten hits any time they want to trip... I know lots of people who have taken more than that, in fact, I know one person whos taken over 8000 hits... and he can still make a coherent sentence.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
100? I know people who take five to ten hits any time they want to trip... I know lots of people who have taken more than that, in fact, I know one person whos taken over 8000 hits... and he can still make a coherent sentence.
Typo. Its over 1000. Pretty soon shes not going to be able to form a sentance, she barley can now.

B4n3 0n3

Never try to dance with the group of girls that are dancing, it will not work always try to dance with girls dancing alone.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typo. Its over 1000. Pretty soon shes not going to be able to form a sentance, she barley can now.
You guys must have some weak acid where you're from. Where I lived a quad was enough to get ya good.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Nah, the acid is good, one hit will get you going for a good six hours, its just that we like to be legally insane. All the time

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys must have some weak acid where you're from. Where I lived a quad was enough to get ya good.
A quad? never heard that before besides refering to a leg muscle or a four wheel off road vehicle, must be a canadian thing lol...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lol, poor guy. I've never been clubbing, but I think your looking for girls in the wrong places. Tell some of your friends to have their gf's bring some friends along next time you go. Most of the girls I've met in the past have been aquainted with people I've been with.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Where I live a quad means one of a few things -
A quarter oz of herb
A four wheeler
A dorm with four individual rooms
The leg muscle

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
A quad? never heard that before besides refering to a leg muscle or a four wheel off road vehicle, must be a canadian thing lol...

I think its a tab of acid equal to 4 normal hits.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its a tab of acid equal to 4 normal hits.
A true quad is a leg muscle equal to 4 normal stick legs.

A normal quad doesn't do squat(s).

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
i only went to the club because i don't know many people to begin with and the guys i do know are single themselves! hey, is acid kinda like ecstasy and i hear if i take some of that stuff i can loosen up a little and finally get some balls to dance with strangers?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking acid shouldn't be a course taken to loosen up. In my book in shouldn't be a course taken period, unless it's the citric kind.

B4n3 0n3

i only went to the club because i don't know many people to begin with and the guys i do know are single themselves! hey, is acid kinda like ecstasy and i hear if i take some of that stuff i can loosen up a little and finally get some balls to dance with strangers?
Do not start taking acid or extacy. I know it is tough for you and you want to meet women but getting into drugs will not help anything.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
BAAAAAD idea. Please do not take acid and then go to a very public place. Trust me on this one. The exception would be if you are going to a Butthole Surfers concert...

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
If you want to "get loose" just throw back a few shots. I would not suggest doing acid untill you trip on something else, such as tripple c or delsym. The possibuility of a bad trip is there with acid, so you want to be somewhat of a "frequent flyer" before running that risk imo.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
DJ: Upon further review, it appears that you came off too desperate and not confident enough, am I right ? Of course I am ;) I know this because you mentioned girls were getting away from you within 1-2 seconds and because started dancing with a group of girls, that's a big no-no !

This is a technique that works for me a lot. When I go into a club/bar, I change my entire MO and say "This is MY house and I'me here to have a blast" This is important because 90% of the other guys you see in a club are just lurkers from the minute they go in the club. The ladies are scouting you when you're not watching and they'll pick up this and other things. The lurkers go home empty handed because they don't have the balls/skills/confidence to pick up women. The lurkers never look like they're having a fun time so why would a woman waste her time on someone who seems like 90% of the guys in the club ?

The ladies will see that you're there to have fun and this attracts them. Ladies love the funny, confident, and exciting guys. I then go spark a conversation with some woman and I usually say "you got great looks, but what other skills do you have ?" I end the conversation as soon as I see she's into me and say "hey, my friend is celebrating his b-day and I'm here to chill with him, nice talking to you" I then repeat this process with other ladies. Some guys only talk to one woman the entire night and you should never lay all your eggs in one basket !

Before I leave, I look for whoever I found to be the best match for me and I'll go over and say "I met some women tonight but you blew your competition out of the water ! I'm making you my first round pick and I need your number so we can hook up later for something cool" Girls need compliments with funny remarks ;)

P.S. Don't call her the nex day :)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I know this might sound ridiculous. Good places to meet girls: Wine Tastings, Art Festivals, Coffee Shops(Good one Ubi), Antique Stores?! Wineries, Book Stores, Boat Shows. Go to a place where the girls have a little culture, unless you like to watch your girl get up on stage and have pitchers of water poured down her t-shirt.

Places to go with a girl "friend". Bebe, Victoria's Secret, Mac, etc...

When out in a social setting, it is best to have at least one girl "scout" with you to farm local prospects. I know a guy who routinely goes out with 5 girl friends to help him. I understand this is excessive and if you had 5 girls to work with, you wouldn't be having girl problems.

I think Ubi said it best. Girls show up when you are not even looking. My wife did. She told her friend the night we met, I'll probably meet my husband tonight. She threw on some clothes, didn't do her hair and just went out. We met through a friend at a pool hall. Been together for 8 years, married for 6. You'll get her, just stop looking and just be Dazzlin.

monsterboy

Awards
Thanks for the advices! But i do wonder, is it just a stereotype that there aren't any genuine girls at nightclubs that are interested in long term relationships? am i just wasting my time by going there? maybe screwing up my hearing at the same time
There probably are some girls who are interested in being in a long term relationship, but they probably aren't looking for it on a night that they're at a club. Your best met to meet a quality girl is at school, work or even the gym where you actually have something in common with the people there.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Acid is not kind of like ecstasy. Sir, they are totally different drugs.

Im not an expert, but from personal experience you DO NOT WANT TO TAKE ACID IN A PUBLIC SETTING.

Acid will make you hallucinate - your perception of everything will be totally distorted, time can slow down or speed up, you can become paranoid, you can have inane thoughts. Basically acid is not a drug to 'loosen up' with.

Ecstasy on the other hand will make you euphoric, you will love moving around, touching things, and life in general. ecstasy does help remove inhibitions, so you want to be careful.

ALSO - These drugs are both illegal - I do not advocate the use of them sir. Acid can be dangerous if you do not have self control, and if the setting is bad. Ecstasy is usually more dangerous IMO because you do not know what its cut with. Finding pure mdma is tricky because it is illegal.

If you do take mdma, make sure you lick the pill first to ensure that your tongue does not swell up (means your allergic) . Do not eat for an hour before you take the pill, and dont eat for a few hours after - Make sure you drink water, however do not drink too much, as this can cause the the brain to expand resulting in pressure / headaches / damage. Make sure to keep cool, but not cold, as cold will kill the trip. Also, drinking vitamin C is a good thing to do. For some people, 1 tablet is plenty, and I would suggest starting with that, if you absolutely HAVE to take drugs.

Please be careful, acid and ecstasy are both felonies to posses, use, distribute. Use common sense. Also, try not to drink alcohol with ecstasy.You'll get ****ed up and be happy, but mixing uppers (mdma) and downers (alcohol) is not wise.

good luck with those chicas!

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
thanks for scaring me straight with that drug stuff skyblue. Iron warrior, that's the funniest pickup line ever! lets hookup later for something cool lol oh man!@!@ hey mach, i think i'll be going to a few pool parties from now on. uh, except it's winter and i gotta wait until spring rolls around

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
thanks for scaring me straight with that drug stuff skyblue. Iron warrior, that's the funniest pickup line ever! lets hookup later for something cool lol oh man!@!@ hey mach, i think i'll be going to a few pool parties from now on. uh, except it's winter and i gotta wait until spring rolls around
Listen, your older than me and should understand that I am merely trying to help / inform you of the benefits / risks associated with taking drugs....

Yes obviously they are dangerous, but you can take them safely too, and I am trying to lay out the basic precautions you need to take when you ingest these chemicals.

Chances of you dying from either drug are impossibly small. All im trying to do is help you out mate.

In fact, you shouldnt even need to use drugs. All the girls that mean the most to me are usually drug free, and Ive met them through school, or work, not through night life, or drugs, etc...

So good luck man!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Not always good, but in some cases women act like inadvertant advertising machines. "he's so hung" gets all of em fired up. Inversely bad publicity can kill inner circle dating.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
P/u lines
Girl: so, can i get your phone number?
Me: Why? the dyck is right here!

Girl: you wanna dance?
Me: if by dance you mean get a bj, then yes.

Girl: buy me a drink.
Me: I only buy attractive girls drinks. (worked once, but you gotta smile big)

Girl: so what are you doing later.
Me: massaging your bum

Me: What kind of panties are you wearing, i wanna know what im up against. pun intended

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
nice lines. i dont htink id try those unless i had some magical pheromones lol

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
to be completely honest .. stop trying so hard

you are unlikely to find "the one" while actively searching for her .. these things usually just pop up

go to a club if you wanna get laid .. otherwise stay away .. or just stay away and get laid elsewhere :) clubs are lame

plus girls dancing in groups do it for a reason they don't want to dance with sketchy dudes they don't know