Jeep issues

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Many know I had a "lemon" if you will and that the company bought it back and I recieved another one in replacement. I went from a rubican to a X which was fine with me, a jeep is still a jeep....

I notice last week after a bad rain storm thursday night that I had the same issue with the new jeep as I had with the old one..(rain leaked in and soaked the floor, but only the floor).....So again i go to the dealership, and this time I get the feeling they dont believe me, which pisses me off, I have better things to do with my time than to play this dumb game..........

Anyone have any similar issues with a wrangler???

TC

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Every one I know that has a jeep of any kind (and I know many, including myself) NEVER has any problems with them. You just have bad luck I guess. :(

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Many know I had a "lemon" if you will and that the company bought it back and I recieved another one in replacement. I went from a rubican to a X which was fine with me, a jeep is still a jeep....

I notice last week after a bad rain storm thursday night that I had the same issue with the new jeep as I had with the old one..(rain leaked in and soaked the floor, but only the floor).....So again i go to the dealership, and this time I get the feeling they dont believe me, which pisses me off, I have better things to do with my time than to play this dumb game..........

Anyone have any similar issues with a wrangler???

TC
If it continues, you need to seek legal counsel. There are lemon laws in most states, contact your states attorney general to see if there's such a law in your state. Having said that, I drive a 1988 Suzuki Samurai the doesn't leak.
ROB

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
If it continues, you need to seek legal counsel. There are lemon laws in most states, contact your states attorney general to see if there's such a law in your state. Having said that, I drive a 1988 Suzuki Samurai the doesn't leak.
ROB
I actually did that for the last jeep and was lucky enough where they did a buyback.........this time its the roof, and they say there going to fix it...........we shall see/....

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
thank u for making me not want a jeep now...

but is ur jeep a hardtop or soft top??

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
How did this turn out?

Have you checked out the new 4 door Wranglers?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
First jeep they bought back, this one is a soft top, last one was a hard top.....

Well i went back to the dealership, they said it was the roof, so when it was done at the dealership i went back to the roof place, and they said it was the dealership..Naterally....

So for now, no rain, no leak, means hands tied...:(

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
take it thru a long car wash cycle and see if it leaks.

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Find out where it is leaking...then take it too the appropiate ******* and be firm. Dont let those bastards take advantage of you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beavis Bungocchi Injury / Rehab 5
S Training Forum 32
GothamsReckoning Supplements 51
S Supplements 20
toughchick401 General Chat 40