Re Introduce Myself

1. Re Introduce Myself

Allow me to re introduce myself, my name is Bone....WOW, this place has changed since I have been here last! For those who dont know me, I was one of the original members here when the board 1st started.(go ahead search my name lol) I dont know how many bro s on here still know me though.... This place has blown up! Its good to be back. All the old school bros on here.. WHATS UP?! Glad to be back

2. Welcome back..I have only been here for a little more than a year but this is my fav board by far. Not sure what it was like back during your day...but be forewarned that there is this guy named Jayhawk who thinks everybody is in the closet. Believe it or not he is a mod. Still a good board ...just a little fruity now that he is around.

Here is some reps to get you rolling.:bruce1:
    Last edited by ryano; 11-18-2006 at 05:02 PM.

3. Welcome back!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

4. Welcome BACK!

Hey I have been here since 2002 also

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

5. Did I see closet mentioned??? Nope, just some old bones laying around

6. Welcome back.....

7. Welcome back.

8. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

9. Holy $hit Bone, I thought you were dead or something (j/K) Welcome back bro and don't be a stranger

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Holy $hit Bone, I thought you were dead or something (j/K) Welcome back bro and don't be a stranger
    Hey brother... not dead (yet) just some personal troubles. Everything seems to be back on course now though.... Hopefully LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALLOW me to RE-INTROduce myself!!!!!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. Wanted to introduce myself
    By J1Q in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 03:53 PM
  3. Want to introduce myself and ask for some help/critiquing
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:27 PM
  4. introducing to ph's