casino royale question... SPOILERS INSIDE....dont open if you dont want to know.... i

  1. casino royale question... SPOILERS INSIDE....dont open if you dont want to know.... i


    okay.... i loved LOVED the movie BUT......

    i could not really figure out what the heck happened between bond and his love interest.

    - why did she kill herself???
    -was she giving the money to that one guy to save her boyfriend still?
    -was she acting the entire time on her and james' vacation or was she simply there because she liked him......


    i have my thoughts on what i think... but i just want some opinions.....


  2. M says at the end that she (VL) made a deal to give them (le Chiffre's gang) the money in exchange for Bond's life - apparently hoping they'd leave them both alive.

  3. No - I don't think she was acting. Otherwise - I think she'd have drummed up a plan to keep herself alive and had Bond killed.
    She gave the money to that Mr. Smith - that Bond shot at the end of the movie.

    Way to spell his name BW! I couldn't do that if you paid me $150 million.

    So, my question of you guys is will there be another? The ending seemed to say so. Or will they do another story line all together with this new Bond guy?
    •   
       


  4. I really hope they continue with the current storyline. I think the movie was awesome. Daniel Craig played a great Bond. This was definitely one of the best Bond movies ever.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    No - I don't think she was acting. Otherwise - I think she'd have drummed up a plan to keep herself alive and had Bond killed.
    i thought the same thing too but then why was she bringing the moeny to the guy at the end of the movie behind james' back? why didnt she let james help her out of the cage thingy?


    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    So, my question of you guys is will there be another? The ending seemed to say so. Or will they do another story line all together with this new Bond guy?

    I think so. at first i really did not think i would like this new bond, but i like him alot. i hope he is used again

  6. Miss Hotness - when are you gonna dump that big lug Kwyck and get yo'self a real Southern man???



    How is school going? Pulled any teeth yet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Miss Hotness - when are you gonna dump that big lug Kwyck and get yo'self a real Southern man???



    How is school going? Pulled any teeth yet?

    school....hmmm...... it is hell... its going to be the longest and most challenging 2 years of my life. besides the insane stress, i really do love it. im very excited about my life though.

    dump kwyck,.... never. lol hes so special that im willing to literally support him and be his sugar mama for at least 6 years.....

    oh and i will never pull teeth hahaa...im an ambitious one but not THAT ambitious

    never in my dreams did i ever think i'd grow up and be the breadwinner of the house...even temporarily...lol. love does amazing things

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy!
    i thought the same thing too but then why was she bringing the moeny to the guy at the end of the movie behind james' back? why didnt she let james help her out of the cage thingy?
    At the end, M also said that she had another love interest (symbolized by that necklace thingy that she wore). My interpretation was that she wanted to die rather than have to deal with being in love with both Bond and her other Joe.

    But yeah 2 thumbs up from me. Good storyline, character development, and no sharks with frickin laser beams. Hopefully they will carry the tone through to following movies.

  9. Bond was a cool guy but he wasn't very nice so she was scared that once he found out what she was up to, he'd pop a cap on her and write it off as a travel expense.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy!
    okay.... i loved LOVED the movie BUT......

    i could not really figure out what the heck happened between bond and his love interest.

    - why did she kill herself???
    -was she giving the money to that one guy to save her boyfriend still?
    -was she acting the entire time on her and james' vacation or was she simply there because she liked him......


    i have my thoughts on what i think... but i just want some opinions.....

    OMG SHE KILLS HERSELF IN THE END?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? JEEEEZZZ THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RIPS UP MOVIE TICKET*









    j/k

  11. Did bond look like he had GH gut to anyone else?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Miss Hotness - when are you gonna dump that big lug Kwyck and get yo'self a real Southern man???



    How is school going? Pulled any teeth yet?
    No longer a big lug...now officially a little chubby lug.

    :burg:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox
    At the end, M also said that she had another love interest (symbolized by that necklace thingy that she wore). My interpretation was that she wanted to die rather than have to deal with being in love with both Bond and her other Joe.
    I was thinking something along this line as well. However, M said that she needed to get the money to that one dude Smith (?) in order to save her man, but, when she saw the **** hit the fan she probably thought her man was as good as dead, and probably figured bond would be, too. So, the dumb hoe was just being an overly dramatic crack head and killed herself. *darwin award*

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gimpy!
    dump kwyck,.... never. lol hes so special that im willing to literally support him and be his sugar mama for at least 6 years.....
    Special in a drooling kinda way.

    And, she wont' be supporting me for 6 years..that lying hoe....its more like 4-5 haahahahah

  15. how could they make Bond fall in love???? ugh that bothered me TO NO END

    bond is the ultimate guy in every respect .. he doesn't fall in love .. he's too much of a pimp

  16. HE fell in love because this is how he started. IT shows how he came to be the Bond we know from the other movies. He fell in love, made a mistake, and said it wouldn't happen again. That is why he is the way he is in the other Bonds.

  17. I loved this movie too. You guys should check out Layer Cake, as it features Daniel Craig as well.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    HE fell in love because this is how he started. IT shows how he came to be the Bond we know from the other movies. He fell in love, made a mistake, and said it wouldn't happen again. That is why he is the way he is in the other Bonds.

    very very good point i had not considered ... i actually like that angle in that case ... completely disregarded the fact this was his first run as a 00

  19. I'm still undecided as to whether I like the new Bond.

    On the positive side my wife enjoyed it and she isn't much of an action movie person.

    It's been so long since I read the book (1960's) so I don't remember the official plot and love angle.

    They change it all for the movies anyway.

    I do remember that in the original book series he gets married, she gets killed, she is the daughter of a mafia don and Bond & family get revenge.

    More books to reread.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DS Mass and Strength Help if you dont mind
    By Hustlers in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. Question for Soldiers or NP if you know :)
    By votum in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:45 AM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 05:20 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Log in
Log in