Parking lot rage

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
It's been awhile since I have had a story but this is worth sharing....

I went out last night to eat with a girlfriend for our birthdays, so I was waiting for her to arrive. I parked my jeep (which is only 2 months old)...and i was calling her to see what the hold up was. Now I am sitting in my jeep when all of a sudden these 2 guys walk by and slam there bodies into my spare tire....Most people would be scared, not me I was pissed. I got out of my jeep and started yelling, didnt know them and I was highly pissed. I mean who the hell does that? hear I am sitting in my jeep, talking on my cell waiting for my friend when this bone head slams his body into my spare tire???? makes no sense........

I still had my friend on the cell as I followed him, yelling at him to stop. Now my friend is yelling on the phone,"get back in your jeep, people are crazy" so I hung up with her telling her to get there quickly, and run after him.

Finally caught up with him and he smiles and says"you were parked in 2 spaces, I was annoyed".........

First I was not, there person next to me was, so it gives you the right to slam your stupid sorry butt into my jeep.........NOT!!!!!!!!

Just than my friend arrived, saw me and started yelling for me to get in the car, that annoyed me to, no one respects others things and it's annoying.

I was going to let the air out of his tires but i knew he would do something to my jeep, that would have annoyed me even more.........

People, I dont get it...........:blink:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hmmm, some people are just stupid. I would about bet money that if they seen a dude sitting in the Jeep they wouldn't have did diddely. Most little boys have a much easier time expressing passive aggression and uber male attitude towards the opposite sex.