Exoforce

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started this in another forum but no feedback yet. Has anyone used this product? I am going to use it as a component of my freestyle riding gear.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Recieved the shirt yesterday , put it on and it is as I expected, very tight but not uncomfortable, seems to provide extra support, time will tell. Not enough snow to ride so I suppose I will use it for what it was intended for first.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wore the Hyper-comp shirt today while I was working which consisted of moving some stock for my business which were 100-200 lb alder logs, due to where they had to go I had to do it by hand. Anyway, I wore a light poly pro shirt under it to help with any chafing. The first 10 minutes or so it was a different kind of feel, not uncomfortable just different, after that i knew it was there but it felt fine. I noticed a definite increase in lateral stability as I carried the logs. I ended up wearing it for 5 hrs and that also was fine, I never felt constrained or like I had to get out of it. My primary use for this shirt will be freestyle snowmachining and therefore the extended wear time is important. I liked the all over torso support but never felt like i was depending on the shirt like a belt. My fatigue level was noticeably less as well. When I did take the shirt off I had the feeling of swelling up like a good pump. Good product so far, 90 day ironclad waranty search online for Exoforce and it will come up. I have another shirt on the way for a friend who is competing in the winter X games freestyle sled comp, he will be using it during training and I will keep updating this as I use it, might even use it in the gym. Of course that what this shirt was designed for but I like to think outside the box, I can see all kinds of applications for this garment.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wore it again today while out harvesting, lots sawing with a chainsaw at arms length and overhead, lots of bending twisting etc, felt great less fatigue, time today was about 4 hrs temp outside is about 10 degrees didn't get cold ,due to the compression it actually helps with bloodflow to the extremities, so far worth the money.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
recieved the shirt for my buddy who is training right now, no charge from Exoforce. I'll be forwarding it to him today and will post his feedback for anyone interested. This guy is the same one in the youtube teaser backflipping the big stepup cornice in this forum.

magnate

Awards
Those Exoforce shirts are amazing. Unbelievable support. Its like UnderArmour on ten cycles of steriods. I use it in the weightroom and it has boosted up all of my lifts.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I was the only one with one of these. I am looking forward to using it for what it was intended but my schedule right now is not condusive to much time in the gym. As I have stated I am more than pleased with it so far.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
what the heck? shirts that make you lift more? bogus.

link me.

magnate

Awards
They use compression to help increase leverage. Powerlifters have used special clothing for years in this way but the problem with powerlifting gear is that its just designed for one lift. Like a bench shirt is only good for benching, squat suit for squatting, etc.
Exoforce seems to work a little different because rather than using the fabric itself as a slingshot, it puts compression on the muscles from all directions. So when the muscles contract and expand, the fabric sort of pushes back and this creates more force. The fabric is kind of crazy. Its very light but unbelievably strong. You can't tell from teh picture but there is a zipper in the side that you have to open to get the thing on and off. But once you're zipped in there you feel like friggin superman. You get a pretty big boost in most compound exercises that use a lot of muscles. Like bench, bentover row, overhead press, pulldowns, etc.

This is the link to the site. The only place I've seen this for sale is on their website and Amazon.Official site of EXOFORCE Apparel for Weightlifting and Bodybuilding

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was a stretch for me to believe it as well but once I tried it I was convinced. 90 day money back if not satisfied. I found in off axis kind of lifting it really helped for trunk stability. Dane has the shirt now and I should get some feedback from him shortly.

magnate

Awards
Bering C:
Have you guys had a chance to use this during your XGame training? I'm interested to see how it works for stuff other than lifting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bering C Training Forum 0