Hi everyone.. Amsterdam here:-)

  1. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Talking Hi everyone.. Amsterdam here:-)


    Hi everyone,

    Let me introduce myself :

    I am Riquee from the Netherlands, any dutchies here?!?!

    I also would like to thank all the members for their input and valuable info..I have learned a lot from you guys

    Fav. supps : All USP supp's
    Fav. store : Nutraplanet >> best service and fastest shipment

    The only bad thing is: My creditcard bills are killing me everytime a good supp. / stack is on sale at NP

    My next cycle will be: Yellow gold/Powerfull/Cissus/Camp with a clean diet 3500-4000 cal and a good workout plan.

  2. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    95842
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    57.96%

    Welcome to the posty side of the board.
  3. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2690
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Welcome to AM Riquee!

    bv
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    0.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Riquee
    Hi everyone,
    My next cycle will be: Yellow gold/Powerfull/Cissus/Camp with a clean diet 3500-4000 cal and a good workout plan.
    i am currently on this stack minus the cissus. only 3 days into it, but already my muscles feel so much harder and fuller. cant wait for a month down the road to measure my progress.

    btw....from amsterdamn huh? make sure you blaze a pipe of the headie nuggets for me! haha. good luck with your usplabs stack!
  5. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Thx rostam and Big V
  6. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Grat to hear it s already working for you GJ.. I ll make sure I blaze a pipe of the headie nuggets for you
  7. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,330
    Rep Power
    13077
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hello Riquee and welcome to AM. Not many Dutchmen here unless they're from Hofstra. Mostly friendly Americans here with a passion for bodybuilding
  8. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Hello Riquee and welcome to AM. Not many Dutchmen here unless they're from Hofstra. Mostly friendly Americans here with a passion for bodybuilding

    ..funny .. I have a friend named Hofstra..BB passion all over the forum I see:bb:
  9. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Riquee
    Hi everyone,

    Let me introduce myself :

    I am Riquee from the Netherlands, any dutchies here?!?!
    Great to have you here Riquee. I'll be moving to Paris in a few months and will have some business in Amsterdam on an ongoing basis. It looks like it is easy to get supps sent to the Netherlands.

    I've got a quick question for you. How difficult is it to have herbs/supps such as Cissus sent to France?
  10. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    Great to have you here Riquee. I'll be moving to Paris in a few months and will have some business in Amsterdam on an ongoing basis. It looks like it is easy to get supps sent to the Netherlands.

    I've got a quick question for you. How difficult is it to have herbs/supps such as Cissus sent to France?

    Hi.. Meow

    I Think it should be no prob In France.. I ll try to reach a friend of mine in France whose daddy is an inspector..(NOT the clumsey INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU )and will get back to you on this.. I also speak the language and will check the Frenchy BB forums for you
  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,109
    Rep Power
    9668
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    89.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good to see one of the "freaky deaky Dutch" on here.

    I just hope he won't try to paint our yoohoo's gold.
  12. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Good to see one of the "freaky deaky Dutch" on here.

    I just hope he won't try to paint our yoohoo's gold.
    "FDD" might just go for gold so watch it

    My first PH cycle will be in Jan 2007 with your SNS Methyl Drol..I am looking forward to it .. It s goining to be a three weeker of 10/20/20..

    Love SNS products by the way..one of the best supp.companies out there..
  13. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Riquee
    Hi.. Meow

    I Think it should be no prob In France.. I ll try to reach a friend of mine in France whose daddy is an inspector..(NOT the clumsey INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU )and will get back to you on this.. I also speak the language and will check the Frenchy BB forums for you

    Thank you my friend. Much appreciated.
  14. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,109
    Rep Power
    9668
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    89.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool man. I'm sure you'll like it.

    Keep us on the lookout - we've got some stuff in the cupboard...
  15. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Cool man. I'm sure you'll like it.

    Keep us on the lookout - we've got some stuff in the cupboard...
    thx.. I ll keep SNS on the looki looki
  16. New Member
    DazzlinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    274
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

    Hi Riquee, what a lovely name. Please tell us if you're a male or female? Because in America, Raquel is a females. And Riquee, we are not so sure.
  17. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    Hi Riquee, what a lovely name. Please tell us if you're a male or female? Because in America, Raquel is a females. And Riquee, we are not so sure.

    Riquee is a male guys
  18. New Member
    DazzlinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    274
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.48%

    How do you say your name? Is it Reh-kwee or Rykee?
  19. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30279
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    How do you say your name? Is it Reh-kwee or Rykee?

    More like the last one: Rykee... In the Netherlands and most european languages you pronounce i = e (english)

    Same as Enrique actually..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hi Everyone! Newbie here and Sorry if I am i a wrong place.
    By MaryTaylor in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 10:59 PM
  2. hi everyone, good to be back on here!
    By yelis300 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:27 PM
  3. Hi everyone! Im new here and need advice.
    By Jasmine in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 06:37 PM
  4. hi everyone - new here
    By SupersetSam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 03:38 PM
  5. Please! Everyone Respond Here! We Need Your Help!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:32 PM
Log in
Log in