Hi everyone.. Amsterdam here:-)

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself :

I am Riquee from the Netherlands, any dutchies here?!?!

I also would like to thank all the members for their input and valuable info..I have learned a lot from you guys

Fav. supps : All USP supp's
Fav. store : Nutraplanet >> best service and fastest shipment

The only bad thing is: My creditcard bills :jaw: are killing me everytime a good supp. / stack is on sale at NP:icon_lol:

My next cycle will be: Yellow gold/Powerfull/Cissus/Camp with a clean diet 3500-4000 cal and a good workout plan.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the posty side of the board.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,
My next cycle will be: Yellow gold/Powerfull/Cissus/Camp with a clean diet 3500-4000 cal and a good workout plan.
i am currently on this stack minus the cissus. only 3 days into it, but already my muscles feel so much harder and fuller. cant wait for a month down the road to measure my progress.

btw....from amsterdamn huh? make sure you blaze a pipe of the headie nuggets for me! haha. good luck with your usplabs stack!

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Grat to hear it s already working for you GJ.. I ll make sure I blaze a pipe of the headie nuggets for you :afro:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hello Riquee and welcome to AM. Not many Dutchmen here unless they're from Hofstra. Mostly friendly Americans here with a passion for bodybuilding :)

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Hello Riquee and welcome to AM. Not many Dutchmen here unless they're from Hofstra. Mostly friendly Americans here with a passion for bodybuilding :)

:D ..funny .. I have a friend named Hofstra..BB passion all over the forum I see:bb:

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself :

I am Riquee from the Netherlands, any dutchies here?!?!
Great to have you here Riquee. I'll be moving to Paris in a few months and will have some business in Amsterdam on an ongoing basis. It looks like it is easy to get supps sent to the Netherlands.

I've got a quick question for you. How difficult is it to have herbs/supps such as Cissus sent to France?

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you here Riquee. I'll be moving to Paris in a few months and will have some business in Amsterdam on an ongoing basis. It looks like it is easy to get supps sent to the Netherlands.

I've got a quick question for you. How difficult is it to have herbs/supps such as Cissus sent to France?

Hi.. Meow

I Think it should be no prob In France.. I ll try to reach a friend of mine in France whose daddy is an inspector..(NOT the clumsey INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU :lol: )and will get back to you on this.. I also speak the language and will check the Frenchy BB forums for you:thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good to see one of the "freaky deaky Dutch" on here.

I just hope he won't try to paint our yoohoo's gold.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Good to see one of the "freaky deaky Dutch" on here.

I just hope he won't try to paint our yoohoo's gold.
"FDD" might just go for gold:twisted: so watch it:icon_lol:

My first PH cycle will be in Jan 2007 with your SNS Methyl Drol..I am looking forward to it:head: .. It s goining to be a three weeker of 10/20/20..

Love SNS products by the way..one of the best supp.companies out there..

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Hi.. Meow

I Think it should be no prob In France.. I ll try to reach a friend of mine in France whose daddy is an inspector..(NOT the clumsey INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU :lol: )and will get back to you on this.. I also speak the language and will check the Frenchy BB forums for you:thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. Much appreciated.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cool man. I'm sure you'll like it.

Keep us on the lookout - we've got some stuff in the cupboard...

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Hi Riquee, what a lovely name. Please tell us if you're a male or female? Because in America, Raquel is a females. And Riquee, we are not so sure.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
How do you say your name? Is it Reh-kwee or Rykee?