Just got back from seeing Borat...

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
First, I would like to say I laughed my a** off!!!!! :toofunny: <--me Second, I would like to give Borat props for making me actually turn away from a movie in disgust!!! :clap2: If you see the movie you will know which part im talking about. Go see it if your in the mood to laugh a lot and dont get offended easily.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear it was good, I was looking forward to seeing this.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
First, I would like to say I laughed my a** off!!!!! :toofunny: <--me Second, I would like to give Borat props for making me actually turn away from a movie in disgust!!! :clap2: If you see the movie you will know which part im talking about. Go see it if your in the mood to laugh a lot and dont get offended easily.
Yes - great flick! It's been a while since I have been in a theatre with everyone going bonkers simultaneously. As for that scene - all I have to say is 69! ewwwwwwwwwww

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yes - great flick! It's been a while since I have been in a theatre with everyone going bonkers simultaneously. As for that scene - all I have to say is 69! ewwwwwwwwwww
lmfao, awesome scene!! Yeah it's awesome, everyone in the cinema was laughing their asses off and rightfully so.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - me too.

With the joke that is Miami football - I might go see this instead of VTech-Miami tonight.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I have to take my son to go see "Flushed Away" after I get outta work today....but I think I'm gonna have to see the late show of Borat after I put him to bed tonight!

I've seen some scenes where he is so Anti PC it makes you go :jaw:

Borat Rules!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Ant of you guys catch Borat on The Daily Show the other day? It made me want to try to hang a carberator from my "testicles satchels" LOL

Jason

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definetly one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time!!!:bruce1: :icon_lol: