So this POS computer of mine
- 11-02-2006, 06:24 PM
- 11-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Im having the same problem brother. Tried firefox and IE. Something about a movie script and the computer being unresponsive. Errr
- 11-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by ryano
11-02-2006, 07:12 PM
It happened to me too. I'll get with Admin
11-02-2006, 07:26 PM
11-02-2006, 07:41 PM
11-02-2006, 07:43 PM
11-02-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm sorry guys. I can't even get myself logged in. I'm by myself and am powerless to remedy the situation.
11-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Its alright... We will just have to plan it again. I know you guys put some time into setting this thing up. Your appreciated.
11-03-2006, 07:44 AM
i tried firefox and ie last night too... i thought it was just cause my home computer is a p3 from six years ago.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ballesteri in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-23-2013, 04:55 AM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:49 AM
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2004, 03:59 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
- By GEORGE YOUNG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-18-2002, 06:10 PM