Hemoroids

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All right guys. Pretty serious question pretty sure I got one. Small lump around the anus. Slight burning when doing the deed. I eat plenty of fiber don't even have to exert much force at all. Just kind of relax. Nothing has changed recently so I am not sure why I have this and it only shows up right after taking a dump. Can prep-H or some other topical formula heal it or just provide relief from pain which I don't even have any pain. And any other related suggestions.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
HA! welcome to the club!!! the hemeroid club. love em! had em since i was 15. runs in the my family on the male side. every keeps waiting for me to get my 'surgery'. I guess its like some kind of badge of honor in my sick family. I'm still good though, learned to maintain...I first got em when i started lifting...oh the burning and itching. yeah anything works and just remember wipe it till it bleeds!! on a slightly serious note I've had good success at taming the wild beast with just straight up vitamin E cream. don't ask how to apply I'll leave that one up to you. Good luck and once again welcome to the club!!!

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I went to the store and read the back of a pre-H bottle and it said it temporarily relieves swelling and since I only have slight burning while on the throne and no other times I decided not to buy any.
I am however going to take a childrens asprin a day. Some people have talked about having success with that. So we'll see.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
I have better luck with a cortisol cream tha PrepH.

If it is bad then go see a Proctologist as you may need to have them removed. They are hernias and can lead to more serious problems (in some cases).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 14