Is the FS/FT forum gone?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gold member forum :) Come on over to the gold siiiide!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Much as I love this site, I can't afford to donate a penny to anything right now, I am buying my first house and 120 acres of land, so I want to maximize the down payment. Every cent counts, believe me!

But I will consider it once I get the move over with...just don't think I'm terminally a cheapskate!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Im a noob here...whats FS/FT? Perhaps Im just retarded. :(

Jason

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm...we never had a For Sale/ For Trade forum. We had a Swap meet which is now the auction which is available for everyone.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to get another Gold member so I could get my free sub at subway, damn it! Bobo ruined it, again. Back to eating mac n cheese.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Much as I love this site, I can't afford to donate a penny to anything right now, I am buying my first house and 120 acres of land, so I want to maximize the down payment. Every cent counts, believe me!

But I will consider it once I get the move over with...just don't think I'm terminally a cheapskate!
Ok here is some fatherly advice. PLEASE do not rush into buying your first house. Make sure you are doing the right thing. I believe within a year or two you will find you have made a HORRIBLE mistake.

I mean come on who can live on a measly 120 acres ???

BTW yes I am jealous I only have 5 and 13 acres.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, Crowler has agreed to adopt me and i'm staying in the extra room aka: viper room. With more chaos and cycle support than i'll ever need!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, of course I mean the Swap Meet.

I am moving to Vermont after accepting a job up there.

Some people like cities and warm weather...I like cold and wilderness...I will finally have both...I should show you guys some photos of the property, it is breathtaking...ten minutes from Smuggler's Notch, and I haven't skiied in 15 years!

I did not rush into this purchase, or the job, I have been considering both for a few years now.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established