B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am very excited to announce that Team NutraPlanet will be the very first guests of our AnabolicMinds Chat.

This will be an opportunity for you to hear any new business and product developments taking place as well as receive first hand, real time, customer support and service from the Team NutraPlanet on products you presently use.

Of course most of you here at AnabolicMinds already have a rapport with Team NutraPlanet and we would welcome any general discussion as well.

This is a must see event. Don't miss it.

Chat is scheduled for Thursday, November 2nd @ 8:00PM EST

Thanks Team NutraPlanet!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear these guys are creating quite a stir in the industry. How in the world did you manage to get such hotshots to AM Chat?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
DAMN IT!!! The one night I can't be there! Can we get a log posted?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are in luck...we are having the "Ultimate Analbolic Brown Log Stack" special going on sale Friday morning.

-helps with that "pooped" feeling
-assists with crappy workouts
-provides an ideal dosage of peanuts and corn
-Jars of fiber? Hell no...recycle!!!
-also available as a scratch and sniff
-umm..****

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Im there. Bump on the log idea. I think it will drive more people to the chat sessions in the future. Not the kind of LOG dsade is talking about. :rasp:

Last edited:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
You are in luck...we are having the "Ultimate Analbolic Brown Log Stack" special going on sale Friday morning.

-helps with that "pooped" feeling
-assists with crappy workouts
-provides an ideal dosage of peanuts and corn
-Jars of fiber? Hell no...recycle!!!
-also available as a scratch and sniff
-umm..****

:ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh...well if Jay is going to be there, I just remembered some other plans I had for that night.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking more of a new thread after the chat sessions. Doesnt have to be fancy but people who couldnt attend the chat session could read the post. It would give the rep or guest some exposure after the fact and possibly get some more people in the future chat sessions.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind that I am the Administrator of my family as well the primary bread winner. I'll be doing what I can.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing some ideas out. I know you are a busy man. Just trying to contribute in any way I can.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chat is scheduled for Thursday, November 2nd @ 8:00PM EST

Thanks Team NutraPlanet!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be there with bells on! Thanks Bfiddy for putting this together and Nutra for heping out!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sincerest apologies to everyone, especially Team NutraPlanet, for the technical difficulties that caused us to be unable to chat tonight.

If my embarrassment and disappointment would suffice as compensation I would surely have sufficient a serving to go around for all.

Good night. Have a good weekend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all good, B...I know you have been working on it for MANY hours.

Dance like a trick bear and we will call it even.

Maybe neXt week?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In an effort for everyone to see the chat that was going on, and to keep a transcript, it caused some people to have an error pop up because adobe has a size limit when loading flash in your browser. In any event, it caused some people to crash so I have reduced the size and it should work. If it doens't its because your flash cookie hasn't timed out yet. Way to go Adobe. POS.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can get in the room but I can't say anything for some reason.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
In an effort for everyone to see the chat that was going on, and to keep a transcript, it caused some people to have an error pop up because adobe has a size limit when loading flash in your browser. In any event, it caused some people to crash so I have reduced the size and it should work. If it doens't its because your flash cookie hasn't timed out yet. Way to go Adobe. POS.
Thanks bobo. I tried everything, up to and including uninstalling and reinstalling the flash player. Flipping adobe!

Jason

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Dont feel bad bfifty...you couldnt have anticpated the problem. Next time. Thanks for all the hard work for everyone involved.