Extreme men

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I starting a club for men . No not Gay !!!! But one where every month there will be Trips. For example one month Wakeboarding , Skiing , Skydiving etc... Extreme Vacations you know the kind when we were little and never had the money to do, and now we can and dont have the Balls to do or no one to do them with. And like twice a year hold fund raisers for whatever at the time. If this sounds like a good idea I would like to get some feed back. " Existing is not Living "

jet11

Awards
yea but sounds like $$$$ if youre not local and have to travel each month for it, good idea thou

tomall2

Awards
Just thinking of the glistening water roll off the chest and back of another guy is ummmm....

Just thinking of rosy red guy cheeks and tight ass ski pants on the guy in front of me or sitting next to me on a ski lift is ummmm....

Holding on to another man for dear life as I plummet out of a perfectly good airplane is ummmmm....

And playing truth or dare with a bunch of guys at night in the hotel room is sooooo totally ummmm.....

...GAY!!!

Where do we sign up?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just thinking of the glistening water roll off the chest and back of another guy is ummmm....

Just thinking of rosy red guy cheeks and tight ass ski pants on the guy in front of me or sitting next to me on a ski lift is ummmm....

Holding on to another man for dear life as I plummet out of a perfectly good airplane is ummmmm....

And playing truth or dare with a bunch of guys at night in the hotel room is sooooo totally ummmm.....

...GAY!!!

Where do we sign up?
Scared of you already!!!!!!!