Newby here

jetdoc_usmc

Awards
Hey all, over from bodybuilding.com Seems like a great site, hope to have a great stay here.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, we're very different from BB.com over here in that we actually know what we're talking about. Well, most of us anyways. There is a lot of good info on here & very helpful people, so enjoy.

I see you're a marine. Thank you for serving our country. Your service doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

jetdoc

Awards
Thanks brother, actually as you can see I am also jetdoc...I forgot I joined this site back in 03 and when I tried to sign up it said jetdoc was taken, so I used jetdoc_usmc. Then I figured out it was I who had jetdoc, duhh, lol.

Anyway it seems like BB.com is starting to give me a headache, this board seems more like what I need.

Jetdoc or Jetdoc_USMC, its all good and thanks for the compliment about my service my friend.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Im new too, also one of those military types...Im an Airborne Infantry guy though!

Jason

jetdoc

Awards
Im new too, also one of those military types...Im an Airborne Infantry guy though!

Jason
Hey Jason, welcome...I think what I was trying to say is Im not really new here, I joined almost 4 years ago..just forgot. Too much pot way back when, lol.

I give props to you "grunts" brother, in all branches. I am an Airwinger of course, but hey, some of those Air Force bases we deployed to didn't have the best bunks, lol. They did, however, have great chow halls.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ex-Airborne Combat Engineer here :) and welcome to the board!

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Welcome fellas' this is an awesome board with great resources. Make sure to hit up some of our board sponsors when it's time to get some stuff, GNC just doesn't cut it.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Welcome newbie, Now let me have one of my ladies soothe you with a back rub.:chick: How'd that feel? Good. You see, we do things a little more smoothly over here in this Pimp Palace.:afro:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 6
Cycle Logs 8
lostboy Anabolics 19
GTO4me Cycle Logs 21
Natural Bodybuilding 14