So what's everyone going to be for Halloween?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I still dress up. I'm going to be party boy from Jackass. The only problem is it's getting pretty cold here in North Central Florida if you know what I mean.

tattoopierced1

i think me and a coworker are going to dress up as Hanz and Franz at work here since everyone thinks we are meatheads anyways. Should be a good time.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
same thing I am every year.....HUGE!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I still dress up. I'm going to be party boy from Jackass. The only problem is it's getting pretty cold here in North Central Florida if you know what I mean.
Are you serious? You damn sub-tropical bastards and your concepts of hot and cold, lol. Where I am originally from, right now it is already about -10 or -20c. You live in FLA, suck it up buttercup!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its cold...it was in the mid 60's last night.

I'm going to be a big crayon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its cold...it was in the mid 60's last night.

I'm going to be a big crayon.
I am not sure what that is in Celsius. +10 maybe?

Anyway, you should post pics of that Bobo...

:bb2:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
18, with a high of 25 today :)
Oh you sunsObyatches!!!!

:bruce1:

If I went as partyboy where I live, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch would cease to be funky, or a bunch for that matter...They'd simply become Donnie Whalberg..Stiff and useless

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking this guy's idea. I'm going as a mammogram machine

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who is wearing a big cardboard tube and a sombrero going as a Mexican tampon. I'm still looking for enough cheap fake fur to pull off a Viking costume. I've got the helmet already.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
im goin to a bonfire, then a bar loop dressed as a pretentious goth saturday night... goin to shave my beard, dye my hair, and dress in black.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just shave down Manbeast...You'll have plenty. Or ask for the shavings left from Ubi's chest and stomach shavings :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im goin to a bonfire, then a bar loop dressed as a pretentious goth saturday night... goin to shave my beard, dye my hair, and dress in black.
You should find a costume of a knife and blast My Chemical Romance from a hidden boombox.

An Emo knife that could cut itself!!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I think I will get the ouija board out but Im not sure.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? You damn sub-tropical bastards and your concepts of hot and cold, lol. Where I am originally from, right now it is already about -10 or -20c. You live in FLA, suck it up buttercup!!!

Dude! It's like a low of 45*F & it usually hits low 30s over the course of the winter. You try being in a thong in that weather!

Crazy Canadians.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Indiana Jones, need to get my whip though the dog leash just doesn't cut it.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
You should find a costume of a knife and blast My Chemical Romance from a hidden boombox.

An Emo knife that could cut itself!!
mullet, its goin to be sooo good. my girl is buying me black lipstick and nail polish today, im goin to get a pound of cornstarch to put on my face and hands to make myself look extra pale. i told one of the guys in my band about the idea and he almost **** himself. told me to wear his practice guitar(its a black squire strat) all night to make it even more authentic.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I knew a guy who went as an abortion doctor. He wore a white doctors coat covered with blood and a plastic doll hung around his neck with a coat hanger. I dont have the balls to wear something like that.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
mullet, its goin to be sooo good. my girl is buying me black lipstick and nail polish today, im goin to get a pound of cornstarch to put on my face and hands to make myself look extra pale. i told one of the guys in my band about the idea and he almost **** himself. told me to wear his practice guitar(its a black squire strat) all night to make it even more authentic.
I saw a bumper sticker once that said "Goth is for ugly people to seem more interesting."

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm going as Paul Wall....seeing as how EVERYONE mistakes me for him.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The juggernaut, I have the helnet and everything:head:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude! It's like a low of 45*F & it usually hits low 30s over the course of the winter. You try being in a thong in that weather!

Crazy Canadians.
+7 Celsius for a low?!?!?! Man, I hate you people. Where I went to school last year it was -40 for 13 days straight. Now that is ridiculous!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
im going to be a deal or not deal girl (my favorite most retarded show) and kwyck is gonna be ahick...... its going to be great!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I changed my costume idea and went to a party over the weekend. I went as a big 'ol pimp. I had the cain, big afro, hat with feathers, bling, big glasses, top grill, painted up my eyebrows gold, the whole deal. I even sported two hot chicks with me.;) I also won the cash for best costume.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i was a smurf saturday night .. beelze, ubi, et al. begin the mocking

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i was a smurf saturday night .. beelze, ubi, et al. begin the mocking
Glen, that might be the funniest thing I have seen all year. Thanks for sharing.