Sprt's making a come back!!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ....

I feel like a stranger at AM now. I haven't been here in months. I dropped all gym activities and quit working out all together. Life's been tough lately. My son is almost 2ys old requires a huge part of my time. I recently enrolled back in school as an undergrade; going for a finance degree with a minor in marketing. Its just been crazy ... Good for me though. I'm happy. I'm building a new home and arranging plans to purpose to my girlfriend of 4yrs (also the mother of my child). & Lastly, I've been very evolved in the stock market; which I have to say has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. If all goes well, which it never does, but if all goes according to plan, by this time next year I'll have a lovely 2.1 million smackers (after taxes) saved away in my bank account. I'm stoked!

I miss the boards though. I haven't visited any (SSB, OutLaw, AM, EM, or AP ... you get the point) in many many months. It's a bout time I get back into the swing of things. I truly miss everything about it. I've lost touch with so many people because of my lack of interest lately. I'll hopefully receive a warm re-welcoming here at AM. It looks like a lot has changed. I'm interested in seeing how things work no-a-days.

Anyway ... I look forward to getting reacquainted with everyone again. I'll se you all out there ... in the threads.

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: A few encouraging words from everyone would be nice. I need that extra push these days. The motivation is gone, but I'm working on getting it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eRICH

Awards
good to see you back. I remember you from here and ssb. In particular your dnp logs. Sounds like life is going good.
later
e

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Good deal man. Stay in school...it's definately worth it.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
glad things are going good sprt..I am trying to get back in school as well. Maybe you can give me some investment advice.