- 10-22-2006, 10:40 PM
- 10-23-2006, 04:50 AM
cool vid. those guys practiced alot for that routine. wonder how they did. The last portion the upbeat part is more like locking. there were a couple times i thought the video paused to load but it was just them haha. the mind body connection is in full working order with this.
- 10-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Presentation was ghey as hell but their technique was amazing
10-23-2006, 04:15 PM
one of my goals is to compete in a break dancing competition when I turn 40. Serious!
10-23-2006, 04:49 PM
One of my goals is to be mobile when i'm 40!
10-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Dude that doesn't even look real!!!! Are you sure it's not CGI or something, cause that's pretty impressive.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
10-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah, i've watched a few of their videos and a couple of the guys solo.
10-24-2006, 06:27 PM
The part where they all walk together in slo-mo is especially impressive.
10-24-2006, 06:39 PM
I love the part that starts at around 2:20, awesome stuff.
10-24-2006, 07:50 PM
That's exactly the part I like Ziricote! The change in music and the guys chest beats.
10-24-2006, 11:00 PM
This guy's name is David Elsewhere, I believe he's the guy that made that 'liquid popping' style famous.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:54 AM
- By GeneTikz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2005, 03:23 AM
- By firecross in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2005, 03:46 PM
- By theSCHICK in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2003, 04:29 PM
- By mcQ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:12 PM