the magic bullet is awesome

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just bought the magic bullet and it kicks ass. this thing is so convenient man. seriously you can do so much with it and it is absolutely idela for protein shakes. the good thing is that the "pitchers" are just like cups and much easier to clean cuz you can just put em in the dishwasher. anyway i sound like a salesperson but it really is awesome. im happy

oh yeah and it is hefty too. i thought it might be all cheap and shiitty but it isnt

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I didn't know what you were talking about then I remembered the infomercial.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Yea i thought he was talking about suicide i was like WTF biting the magic bullet. Small hand held blender that makes one glass drinks.

tattoopierced1

never heard of it... at first thought, i thought it was a female personal "massager"

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I take it none of you ever stay up until 2am and watch crappy infomercials? Seriously though it kicks ass for making shakes and omelettes, have had one for a year and a half.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol what the hell was that guy watching on tv? the thing is awesome but i usually just drink it straight out of the pitcher. it is made to be a glass too and even has a handle on the side. flippin sweet.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
never heard of it... at first thought, i thought it was a female personal "massager"

That's what I thought as well. I have a Braun, it came as a set, a chopper, drink mixer and a whisk. It's great for mixing that clumpy a$$ed WMS.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought too.....and I actually have one! Think it's called the "silver bullet" or something. Wife loves it....she'd kill me if she knew I was talking about it!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I thought too.....and I actually have one! Think it's called the "silver bullet" or something. Wife loves it....she'd kill me if she knew I was talking about it!!
:icon_lol: ...i thought the same btw. I have never seen this infomercial, how much is it? Something about infomercials at night makes me feel like im in the twilight zone.

just watched the video (thanks Jayhawwk) Its so convienent cuz its so small that it makes it easy to wash. I hate making drinks in the blender sometimes just cuz i have to wash it after :blink: that thing would take seconds to wash.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i have one of those too... really nice for just chopping up some oatmeal to toss into a shake. also good if you cook alot, and want to make small batches of marinades or sauces.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's a thing of beauty. I just throw my oats in, grind and then throw whatever else into it to make a shake. Just make sure the canister is dry or the oats will stick and not all of it will be ground.

BTW cheapest I've seen them is 40 shipped on ebay with the juicer attachment which works quite nicely as well. :)