For Members Only........
- 11-21-2002, 07:11 PM
- 11-21-2002, 07:14 PM
In our little mod get together we all decided on cleaning up the board a bit and combing some areas that are similar to clean up things a bit and make it easier to browse.... if you guys have any suggestions, Im sure BDC is willing to listen you guys know how he is....what do you think?
11-21-2002, 07:28 PM
Its ok.......I guess. Wheres the members store? I HATE CHANGE!!! lol Man, I was so confused...................
11-21-2002, 07:29 PM
11-21-2002, 07:33 PM
Thanks...............Im trying to get all the knowledgeable brothers I can over here. Makes it a better place.
11-21-2002, 07:34 PM
11-21-2002, 07:35 PM
Its usually a bit slow, it will catch up once things are settled down, although post count is irrelevantOriginally posted by Bone
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! my post count is not working
11-21-2002, 07:36 PM
11-21-2002, 08:16 PM
11-21-2002, 08:19 PM
For a moment, BDC is working on getting them back up....patience.Originally posted by pogue
Did all those posts get deleted or moved?
11-21-2002, 08:47 PM
all the threads that got deleted took away our post count with it. the funny thing is my karma stayed the same.
11-22-2002, 12:50 AM
Relax bros..geeez...whats the big thing about post count? Its just the internet guys...lol. Knowledge is what matters.
11-23-2002, 06:26 PM
Sorry about the confusion...
Progress thus far...
- Restored the backed up database to the server as a temp connection.
- Queried the database for those threads and replies from the deleted category / sub-forums.
- Currently changing values to be aligned with the present forum structure.
- Will import the threads into the current database (maybe Sunday or Monday).
- Re-calculate the post counts for the members.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 188Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-10-2004, 05:50 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:50 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2002, 09:49 PM