1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It seems that this time is final, last time we break up

i know this has nothing to do with anything in this site, but this is the onlyforum that im a member. Well i dont know how to feel sad or wtf to feel. We have been having problems lately. She gets kind of jelous because i have many female friends, and that get on my ****ing nerves that she get jelous of them. Im a very dificult person to deal with. Im a nice guy but i can be a ****ing mean MOFO. But i really like this girl but im not the kind of guy that looks for a girl and ask to get things score away and try to fix things, my ego is so ****ing big that im willing to lose some one that i love before asking for forgivenes or look for her to try to fix things.

Sorry if i dint made any sense but i just typed wht i felt, and sorry for the waste of time from reading this and the waste of bandwith

the only good thing from this is that i had a hell of a back workout today, manage to focus some anger to the gym

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    i know this has nothing to do with anything in this site, but this is the onlyforum that im a member. Well i dont know how to feel sad or wtf to feel. We have been having problems lately. She gets kind of jelous because i have many female friends, and that get on my ****ing nerves that she get jelous of them. Im a very dificult person to deal with. Im a nice guy but i can be a ****ing mean MOFO. But i really like this girl but im not the kind of guy that looks for a girl and ask to get things score away and try to fix things, my ego is so ****ing big that im willing to lose some one that i love before asking for forgivenes or look for her to try to fix things.

Sorry if i dint made any sense but i just typed wht i felt, and sorry for the waste of time from reading this and the waste of bandwith

the only good thing from this is that i had a hell of a back workout today, manage to focus some anger to the gym

If you can walk away, do just that, and work your ego (as you put it it;s enormous).....focus on you, and be single....seems your not ready for anything more at this time...

Good luck

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for the adviced that what i had on mind, i know im afraid of commitment i been told that, and i think i am, but thats the way that i always been and she likes/or use to like me like that. so im not going to change, im just going to wait for things to get better or go to hell.
    But whit out sarcasm, thanks toughchick401 for taking some of your time to answer this post.
    And if we brake up who told you that im going to be single ?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    thanks for the adviced that what i had on mind, i know im afraid of commitment i been told that, and i think i am, but thats the way that i always been and she likes/or use to like me like that. so im not going to change, im just going to wait for things to get better or go to hell.
    But whit out sarcasm, thanks toughchick401 for taking some of your time to answer this post.
    And if we brake up who told you that im going to be single ?
    I assumes, and I should not have.........good luck............
    RIP Ryan, :(

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:11 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:18 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 01:06 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 10:07 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 11:55 PM