Has B gone soft?

Has B-fiddy lost his mind and got soft in his old age?

• Total voters
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I laughed out-loud at that. It felt real good. Thanks.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:wtf: THAT IS NOT THE B I KNOW!!! KILL STEAL AND DESTROY THEN TAKE NAMES!!!

Ahh sometimes like on Schiendler's list you are more powerful when you Pardon...

But sometimes that is short lived!!!
SICK EM B!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - 2 things.

Jay - WTF is hardcoredancingsucks.com??? Maybe you should crop a screenshot before you put it up for the world to see.
:run:

B - since we are nearing the end of first semster - can I ask for your daughter's phone number now????
(Don't tell Ubi or LakeMount...)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh sometimes like on Schiendler's list you are more powerful when you Pardon...
In my hands, the power of both life and death.

Meek: power restrained :)

B - since we are nearing the end of first semster - can I ask for your daughter's phone number now????
(Don't tell Ubi or LakeMount...)
Oh...dude! You're killing me. Sure, you can ask :nutkick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hold me, I'm scared to pick one.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
It was bound to happen but I take offense to calling him old, When you turn 41 you'll realize that it is a "Peak" (for what I'm not sure but I'm sure I'll know when I turn 42). Jay I think those examples may have just been isolated incidents, maybe his dog died or his hamster got stepped on, you should get the whole story before making such accusations.:gas:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did hear of an incident with a hamster but it also involved the loss of hair and anal scar tissue. I'm still waiting for the details to come in.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did hear of an incident with a hamster but it also involved the loss of hair and anal scar tissue. I'm still waiting for the details to come in.
You just gave me a flash back. I think they call this regressive therapy.

We were fortunate as kids to vacation for sevaral weeks at a time over the summer. We lived in NYC and would drive down the coast stopping at KOA camp grounds every night.

One year we went all the way to the furthest point on highway 1 to the tip of the Keys. Then we turned around, drove back up north, stooped at home, did laundry and headed north. Grandpa had a bungalo on the US/NY side St. Lawrence River which boarder Canada.

Now I can't recall correctly for sure which stop at home it was (in the middle back up north, or the final return home), but when I got home there was a trama. We had two gerbils when we left home. When we got home there was one cannibalized carcass and one dead carcass. Their names were Bruno and Rocco.

Wow...I feel free from a heavy weight I have been carrying around with me all these years.

People who hurt other people are really just hurt people themselves.

Now, those road trips every year are another story. Many family skeletons are hidden in the back seat of the Family Truckster station wagon.

Baby steps!

I'm not sure if you guys really know the greatness of Dr. Jayhawkk [aka: Leo Marvin]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clark: Could I do your back, honey?
Ellen Griswold: I've already done my back.
Clark: Could I do your front?
Ellen Griswold: Go do your own front.
Clark: I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours from the ****ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much ****ing fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're *******s! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!
Sh*t still cracks me up 23 years later. Actually moreso now that I am "the Dad".

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was my favorite part of the whole movie.

I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!
I'm watching it now actually :)

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
leaky faucet after that story! See I told you Jayha...Dr Marvin it was an early life trama resurfacing

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"Merry Christmas! And holy sh*t!"

B - I'll give her a holla. Better she meet a good guy like me than some frat boy retard.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you're right. You are one step above a frat boy retard :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A whole step? I think you're just trying to be nice.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soft-nice? Does it really matter at your age? I mean really man, just worry about ester-c and super prostate care :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes some people cross the line. I'm going to try to forget what I just read.

Trust me. I am NOT soft!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're right. You are one step above a frat boy retard :)
Now why tha hell do you gotta bring me up into this conversation?!?

... Oh yeah, I'm not in college anymore:ntome:

EDIT: It would also help if I were to read from tha top down instead of bottom up. :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
B's just showing his mod-maturity. We need to remember, he is "The Wise One" of AM. ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soft? A bit. He calls it mass.

More intimidating and less ghey than pop-n-fresh :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL, don't know how I missed this the first time around.