Gaining-mass.com
CanadianJuiceMonsters.com
Anabolicscience.com

Peace

Bone

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
cuttingedgemuscle, anabolicextreme, bodybuildingapplied, C-K-D.com, hardcorebodybuildingontheweb, fitnessgeared

Vman

Awards
cuttingedgemuscle, anabolicextreme, bodybuildingapplied, C-K-D.com, hardcorebodybuildingontheweb, fitnessgeared
Yaaaa....Love C-K-D.com...Great weight loss site!...Lost over 10 lbs in a week and a half!...Feel great!....

Vman

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolicreview

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
www.swolecat.com, www.gotfina.com, and www.animalkits.be. These three boards (plus this one) are all you will ever need. I have been to a few of these other boards and most of the posts go like "I have some D-ball and some kind of test...what the best way to stack these so I gain 50lbs in a month." ****. The guys on these boards are cool as hell and will answer most of your questions (no source questions or the real dumbass ones like above).
Most of the guys here are trying to get big as a truck and these boards have guys that are (many with out gear). Take gotfina.com. If you go to the site then go to the pics section and look for Mule's shoulders (it just says shoulders). Mule is one of the strongest men walking the planet and the largest with a 755 comp bench and a bw of 410lbs. Again the info is there you just have to look for it.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
AnabolicForms.com
ChemicalMuscle.com
AnabolicFreaks.com
MuscleM.com
Bodybuilding4Life.com
GymJunkies.com
MuscledFreakz.com
Anabolic-Paradise.com
MuscleChemistry

All good boards, as well as the previously mentioned ones.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
www.swolecat.com, www.gotfina.com, and www.animalkits.be. These three boards (plus this one) are all you will ever need. I have been to a few of these other boards and most of the posts go like "I have some D-ball and some kind of test...what the best way to stack these so I gain 50lbs in a month." ****. The guys on these boards are cool as hell and will answer most of your questions (no source questions or the real dumbass ones like above).
Most of the guys here are trying to get big as a truck and these boards have guys that are (many with out gear). Take gotfina.com. If you go to the site then go to the pics section and look for Mule's shoulders (it just says shoulders). Mule is one of the strongest men walking the planet and the largest with a 755 comp bench and a bw of 410lbs. Again the info is there you just have to look for it.
I def agree this list is by far THE best list, these boards are filled with knowledgable bros, they allow no flaming, honest help awaits you there

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
bodybuilding.com
powerlifting.com
bodybuilder.co.za
anabolicboard
anabolicmadness
anabolicuniverse
Meso-rx
ghosggym
freakymuscles
musclefreakz
anabolicminds
bolex
anabolicreview
hardnripped
abcbodybuilding
westsidebarbell

Vman

Awards
Anabolic Universe
Anabolic Freakz
Mass Gains
Mass Monterz
Freaky Muscle
The Iron Brother Hood
Anabolic Minds
Fitnessed Geared
GetSwoled

And My Newest Site. Only been up for 4 days now...

http://www.anabolic-support.com

Hope to be able to add this to the list!

Vman

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I only go to 4 boards w/ any regularity. BB.com (everybody laugh if you want, but I see your ass there as well), AM, Avant, and C-K-D.com.

snoopy

Awards
not sure if it been mentioned..... muscletalk.co.uk very good site.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
A new board just opened.... http://www.steroidsupport.com Have a kick ass set of mods and looking for a couple more if anyone is interested....

Easto, Prolangtum, JohnnyB, jyzza all mod there, good brothers...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Good lord! There are so many boards I can't keep up.

What's everyone's picks for the top 5 boards?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
As far as information and learning:

AM
Mind&Muscle
CEM
MuscleMayhem
ChemicalMuscle

FitnessGeared is good, SuperiorMuscle will be awesome in a couple weeks, AnabolicFreaks is pretty good... I could go on and on...