Bodybuilding: A Life Style (MOVIE)
- 10-07-2006, 01:12 AM
- 10-08-2006, 09:17 PM
10-08-2006, 09:17 PM
10-08-2006, 09:35 PM
10-09-2006, 12:30 AM
10-09-2006, 12:33 AM
10-09-2006, 12:34 AM
10-09-2006, 12:35 AM
My bad. I meant the part where Rollins is talking over. I want to say its from Requiem for a Dream, but I dont think thats right.
10-09-2006, 12:36 AM
10-09-2006, 12:37 AM
10-10-2006, 05:06 AM
10-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Seems to me in every BB movie ive watched they ALWAYS seem runned down. I know when you tear your self up and rebuild constantly it makes you like that but there ALWAYS runned down. 1 exception is Lee.
10-13-2006, 11:32 AM
10-13-2006, 01:09 PM
That's from Henry Rollins spoken word tour, and it was in one of his books to that I read awhile back. Can't remember what it was but I remember it's not Pissing In the Gene Pool. The name of it is 'I Think I Know You ' and I used to listen to it 10 years ago when I first started lifting. Awesome video bro thank you for sharing.
10-14-2006, 02:23 PM
10-27-2006, 03:55 PM
10-27-2006, 07:04 PM
The very last song is Cory Taylor "Bother" (lead singer from slipknot), the song that picks up right after the rollin's quote is "Cradle" by Mudvayne. Not for sure if that's the song your asking for....
Good vid btw
Similar Forum Threads
- By badnews09 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:09 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:45 PM
- By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 09-10-2007, 12:24 AM
- By wantmoresize in forum General ChatReplies: 33Last Post: 10-10-2004, 06:42 PM
- By NJfreak in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:46 PM