Thank god I found this place....

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I love the intelligent conversations going on over here at AM. If I wasn't a poor college student, I think I would become a gold member. I guess I will have to rough it for a little while!

THANKS FOR A GREAT FORUM GUYS!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome and glad you decided to stick around.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, isn't it nice.... :D

Every once in a while I check in at bb.com to check my PM's and I'll check in at the supp. section to read a few posts, and it never ceases to amaze me.

The amount of brainless babble that is spewed, is overwhelming to say the least.

I guess over there, the forum is a place where people can go to argue and insult other people of the same lifestyle. :blink:

Welcome friend.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, isn't it nice.... :D

Every once in a while I check in at bb.com to check my PM's and I'll check in at the supp. section to read a few posts, and it never ceases to amaze me.

The amount of brainless babble that is spewed, is overwhelming to say the least.

I guess over there, the forum is a place where people can go to argue and insult other people of the same lifestyle. :blink:

Welcome friend.
I am starting to find this also, although I read quite a lot of there, and am keeping, and plan to keep logs over there.

This place seems so much more intelligent!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And those of us lacking in intelligence make more than up for it in wit and humor :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hear hear...err, here

damn

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You're a smart guy for finding out about AM, don't worry about the Gold membership either, it's just a cult started by Jayhawkk :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the posts guys. I'm really liking this place:head: :head: