need guidance

03grnt

Awards
I have been training since i was in the military and have not taken any sirouse supplements besides protien, creatine etc..(basic nutrition). Now that i ended my military service, i had tried one cycle of Testo Prim (approx. 9 weeks). i liked the pump that i got while i was on the cycle. however, i immidieatly lost the gain after three weeks off cycle.

for me to have no idea how and where to start, i need all the information i can get in regards to taking my body to the next level. i am 29 years old 5-09 175 lbs tone.

also i had been looking at the web page of House of Muscle and was wondering if that could be a good start for me......right now i sustained a dislocated shoulder while training and currently nursing it. im almost 100% and getting ready to train again and loose the fat that i gained while being injured. tx in advance

Semper Fi

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
With your discipline, diet will go a looong way.

Personally, I'd start with just tha basics:

Protein or MRPs
Multi's
Fish Oil
Creatine of Choice
Green Tea or ALA

Good Luck ;)

thetimbomb

Awards
once your recovered totally frm your injury, take a couple of months of hard work and good diet, then try a cycle again.

03grnt

Awards
Tx...........any good recom. for a good fat burner and tes. booster that i can use for right now.