UF business professor FIRED for teaching class stoned.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Saw this on YouTube earlier in the week. He was totally wasted. I know alot of people that can hold a decent discussion while they are high and its no secret that a small, but significant percentage of professors are still getting stoned, but this video shows he was clearly a few hits past his limit, lol.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Thats it? I guess alot of my college teachers were high...:)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"What sun tzu was really saying is ....... 'Here's strategy'" wow this class is paying for itself

Good video, I like when he fell back and laughed, ROFL.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Hell, I remember one of my teachers coming to class high on her medication when I was in junior high school. That was one weird day. She sat in one of the student's desk to join in a conversation with them.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Just incase anyone cared, I'm actually in that class and I saved that whole lecture...funny stuff.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Gator..POST IT!

You're a lucky SOB. I wish my classes were jokes like that. Us premed guys don't get the priviledge of laid back professors.

tomall2

Awards
Hot teachers who scr*w their students; professors teaching class stoned - kids don't know how lucky they got it now-a-days :)

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Hot teachers who scr*w their students; professors teaching class stoned - kids don't know how lucky they got it now-a-days :)
Some of them do. The ones that don't know shoot up the school. :jaw:

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Gator..POST IT!

You're a lucky SOB. I wish my classes were jokes like that. Us premed guys don't get the priviledge of laid back professors.

I wish I knew how, I'm not computer smart. The max size for a wmv attachment is 8 megs, this beastly file is 127 megs.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew how, I'm not computer smart. The max size for a wmv attachment is 8 megs, this beastly file is 127 megs.
SOB! Bro, I'm guessing you lift at southwest? Welcome to the board. There's a lot of useful info here. We'll probably see each other around.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
SOB! Bro, I'm guessing you lift at southwest? Welcome to the board. There's a lot of useful info here. We'll probably see each other around.
From time to time I'll go to SW with one of my friends, however I normally go to the O'Connell Center because neither me or my gym partner have cars up here.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey gator, you can put up the video for free at yousendit.com then link it to us.

Also let me know if you ever want a partner for a day or so.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Ha i just signed up and tried to do that, but the max file size there is 100 megs lol Computers hate me.

Sounds good man, i'll let you know sometime.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Back in the day I actually went to a Jethro Tull concert with my school's music teacher.....my poor mother had no clue.....not that the guy molested me or anything....let's just say that I was exposed to a great many things that night! Ahhh...memories!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day I actually went to a Jethro Tull concert with my school's music teacher.....my poor mother had no clue.....not that the guy molested me or anything....let's just say that I was exposed to a great many things that night! Ahhh...memories!
Sounds pretty..um...Foley ish..lol