help me out here.......

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I want to see bob sapp and chuck norris

Beatmaster

Awards
oh no, i when trough this before, and i got flame.......

because i said that bruce lee could not handle mike or a top ufc fighter...
and all the hype that was around bruce lee, making him more invincible..
in fact he wasn't that great, just the first one who made an impact around the world with kung fu movies ( if we can call it like that)....

ok i'll stop here, because i'm gonna get flame again....:(

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Kimbell Slice (not sure on spelling of his name) vs. Oscar de la Hoya.

papa G

Awards
I don't think that arnold or ferrigno would stand a chance with any REAL MMA fighter regardless of weight class. Hell, even most 180lb grapplers that are just DECENT could have their way with any 230lb bodybuilder or powerlifter that is not TRAINED in fighting or grappling. I myself have trained BJJ for over four years and also like powerlifting and BB training. I am now a very strong 215 that has trained quite a bit and have had 170-180lb GOOD fighters kick my ass pretty bad.

The same thing applies to bruce and mike. In a boxing or sparring match they would prevail. Put them in an MMA ring with MMA rule and they will MOST LIKELY get owned even though their is always a punchers chance. Dont get me wrong, I only train BJJ, MMA type training and weightlifting to stay in shape. I am not a PROFFESSIONAL at either level but have witnessed many EGOS get tarnished! When you combine each element and treat it like a full time job that is what makes you a complete fighter. In the end CONDITIONING is probably the limiting factor. The more time you can devote to training the better your conditioning will be!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
jean claude van damm vs. steven segal

lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chewbacca vs. Janet Reno

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would actually really like to see Kimbo v Aleks. It would be a striking lovers dream.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Actually I want to edit my fantasy fight...

any red blooded american vs osama bin laden.

specially after watching the HBO 9/11 special.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Chewbacca vs. Janet Reno
Undercard: Bart Simpson vs. Stewie (Family Guy)

Winner? I vote for Stewie.....if he is allowed to use foreign objects!

Chewbacca wins the main event ....despite Reno being (Austin powers voice) A MAN BABY!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Brent v. BigV

Winner: Draw. They never end up fighting and just make out in the middle of the ring.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to post the winner along with your matches and how they win would be nice too......

Here is another one!

Bill "Big Willie" Clinton Vs. George "Dubya" Bush

I'm really not sure on a winner for this one.......Bill would have Monica licking her lips in the corner distracting Bush....but then Bush could have Cheney dope Bill's water bottle.....back and forth, back and forth..........I see a draw after 12 rounds........what do you all think?

BTW - Bruce Lee would beat Tyson hands down! :bruce1:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to post the winner along with your matches and how they win would be nice too......

Here is another one!

Bill "Big Willie" Clinton Vs. George "Dubya" Bush

I'm really not sure on a winner for this one.......Bill would have Monica licking her lips in the corner distracting Bush....but then Bush could have Cheney dope Bill's water bottle.....back and forth, back and forth..........I see a draw after 12 rounds........what do you all think?

BTW - Bruce Lee would beat Tyson hands down! :bruce1:
Any version of Tyson (including the one who lost to Kevin Mcbride and Danny Williams) would knock Bruce Lee into a vegetative state.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Some fantasty matchups throughout history that would have been amazing:

Boxing

* A prime Jack Dempsey vs. a prime Muhammad Ali - I would give a slim edge to Ali but it would be 50/50
* Manny Pacquiao vs. Salvador Sanchez - No matter how good Manny is, i still think Sanchez beats him
* Marvin Hagler vs. Bernard Hopkins - Hagler by late TKO

MMA
Fedor vs. the T1000

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Some fantasty matchups throughout history that would have been amazing:

Boxing

* A prime Jack Dempsey vs. a prime Muhammad Ali - I would give a slim edge to Ali but it would be 50/50
* Manny Pacquiao vs. Salvador Sanchez - No matter how good Manny is, i still think Sanchez beats him
* Marvin Hagler vs. Bernard Hopkins - Hagler by late TKO

MMA
Fedor vs. the T1000

Daaaaammmnn!! Hagler vs. Hopkins is a good one!!!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Any version of Tyson (including the one who lost to Kevin Mcbride and Danny Williams) would knock Bruce Lee into a vegetative state.

Mike would have to catch him first....that is why Bruce would win.....too fast for Mike.....but I do agree though....If Mike could land just one of his big punches....it would be lights out for Bruce.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Good fight...but who wins?

Duh... Steven Segal!!! he can kick like twenty dudes' asses and not even break a sweat! and he just moves around all slow and snaps people's limbs!

papa G

Awards
I guess I ranted last night. As far as fantasy fights go I would like to see Ronnie and Jay get an olympia throwdown going!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Bush vs hussein
anne frank vs hitler
ken shamrock vs tito's mom
chuck lidell vs fedor
cro crop vs van damme
joe rogan vs china (wrestler)
bruce lee vs tony jaa
jet li vs jackie chan
bob probert vs ron hextall(with stick)
dahli lama vs ghandi
kim jong ill vs danny devito.
johhny jackson vs branch warren
patrick ewing vs gorilla
cockroack vs nuke

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bush vs hussein
anne frank vs hitler
chuck lidell vs fedor
cro crop vs van damme
bruce lee vs tony jaa
jet li vs jackie chan
dahli lama vs ghandi
patrick ewing vs gorilla
cockroack vs nuke
LOL! haha those are good but the Patrick Ewing vs. Gorilla really made me laugh :icon_lol: thats f*ckin funny! You musta been bored....

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Bush vs hussein
anne frank vs hitler
chuck lidell vs fedor
cro crop vs van damme
bruce lee vs tony jaa
jet li vs jackie chan
dahli lama vs ghandi
patrick ewing vs gorilla
cockroack vs nuke

Nice list......being from Philly I have to vote for Ron Hextall!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
I guess I ranted last night. As far as fantasy fights go I would like to see Ronnie and Jay get an olympia throwdown going!
Their soo big id look like slow motion trying to swing around their huge lats. They can shoot there posing trunks at eachother like rubber bands.

Id like to see Bill Gates throw down with Napoleion Dynamite. **FREAKIN IDIOT**

papa G

Awards
Their soo big id look like slow motion trying to swing around their huge lats. They can shoot there posing trunks at eachother like rubber bands.

Id like to see Bill Gates throw down with Napoleion Dynamite. **FREAKIN IDIOT**
The whole fantasy thing is new to me. Damn! all of the fantasy football and things. Maybe Gary Coleman and Ronnie would be a better choice!

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
The whole fantasy thing is new to me. Damn! all of the fantasy football and things. Maybe Gary Coleman and Ronnie would be a better choice!
Gary Coleman and Vern Troyer! Battle of the minis!! Garry has the reach but Vern has the EVIL pinkey and the "LASER".

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mike would have to catch him first....that is why Bruce would win.....too fast for Mike.....but I do agree though....If Mike could land just one of his big punches....it would be lights out for Bruce.
Sorry I had to bump this, but wow. Mike Tyson could beat up a prime Bruce Lee when Mike was the ripe age of 12. Bruce Lee is like half tyson's size, strength, skill. That's being generous. I just can't believe people think Bruce Lee is a great fighter based on absolutely nothing. He was a movie star, not a fighter. Sorry about all this.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I had to bump this, but wow. Mike Tyson could beat up a prime Bruce Lee when Mike was the ripe age of 12. Bruce Lee is like half tyson's size, strength, skill. That's being generous. I just can't believe people think Bruce Lee is a great fighter based on absolutely nothing. He was a movie star, not a fighter. Sorry about all this.
I would argue the opposite, now the best part of fantasy fights is the fantasy. Above all things i believe bruce was intelligent, beyond most peoples comprehension. The pen is mightier than the sledge hammer.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I would argue the opposite, now the best part of fantasy fights is the fantasy. Above all things i believe bruce was intelligent, beyond most peoples comprehension. The pen is mightier than the sledge hammer.
Fantasy? Einstein was very smart, but I'm not too sure on his fighting skills. I'm sure Bruce Lee was very smart, and innovative. He never did anything to prove he was a great fighter, its all a myth. He might give a 130# boxer a fight, but not Iron Mike. The wind from one of Tyson's punches might KO Bruce Lee. IMO thinking Bruce Lee could beat Tyson is equivalent to thinking Jackie Chan could beat Lennox Lewis.

Lightning

Awards
Bush vs hussein
anne frank vs hitler
chuck lidell vs fedor
cro crop vs van damme
bruce lee vs tony jaa
jet li vs jackie chan
dahli lama vs ghandi
patrick ewing vs gorilla
cockroack vs nuke

Dalai Lama vs Ghandi would be long one.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantasy? Einstein was very smart, but I'm not too sure on his fighting skills. I'm sure Bruce Lee was very smart, and innovative. He never did anything to prove he was a great fighter, its all a myth. He might give a 130# boxer a fight, but not Iron Mike. The wind from one of Tyson's punches might KO Bruce Lee. IMO thinking Bruce Lee could beat Tyson is equivalent to thinking Jackie Chan could beat Lennox Lewis.
hey come on! jackie chan would kick the **** outta lennox..........:think: :bruce3:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
In a pure street fight, I don't know. I thought Bruce used a lot of eye gouging techniques and I do believe he was lightning quick. He wouldn't win it in a "manly" way if he won. Tyson was explosive and powerful as hell and the dudw was an animal at like 12 as you said. I agree though that Bruce Lee's legend is overstated and I've read that his infamous battle in San Fran against ??? (don't remember) didn't go down as it was supposed too. Who cares anyway? Lee Murray would KO either of them .:rolleyes:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Kathy bates vs rosie o'donell
christopher walken vs john travolta in a dance off.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bill O'Reilly vs. Chris Matthews anyone LOL ? Old folks can fight with crazy rage since I've actually seen my grandpa kick azz when he was like 60