Spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Without coming across as a smart@ss, if the removal of spam is considered to be an "obvious" reason to delete a post, then I ask.... What constitutes as spam?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Why the hell do you care so much?

It seems kind of fishy for you to create 2 threads about a guy that just signed up to post his link to his website.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell do you care so much?

It seems kind of fishy for you to create 2 threads about a guy that just signed up to post his link to his website.
Actually, I don't want to break the rules, as I like it very much here at AM.

Call it fishy if you want, but I've never had an issue with not being able to find something that I just posted.

So if I am not sure what constitutes as spam, and you won't tell me, what conclusion should I make? :blink:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Then maybe familiarize yourself with the rules. Very first sentence about advertising.

"If you are rep for a company and/or site owner that does not sponsor here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way."

That and the simple fact he joined up just to post his link. On top of that you are restricted to post links until you a certain amount of posts and he tried to get around that. In any case, his purpose was obvious and its spam and I would think you are smart enough to recognize that.

If you want to know what spam is then its what I deem a blatant attempt at advertising and its the MOD/Admin staff's judgement call.

Now you know. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.