- 10-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Without coming across as a [email protected], if the removal of spam is considered to be an "obvious" reason to delete a post, then I ask.... What constitutes as spam?
- 10-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Why the hell do you care so much?
It seems kind of fishy for you to create 2 threads about a guy that just signed up to post his link to his website.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
10-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Actually, I don't want to break the rules, as I like it very much here at AM.Originally Posted by Bobo
Call it fishy if you want, but I've never had an issue with not being able to find something that I just posted.
So if I am not sure what constitutes as spam, and you won't tell me, what conclusion should I make?
10-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Then maybe familiarize yourself with the rules. Very first sentence about advertising.
"If you are rep for a company and/or site owner that does not sponsor here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way."
That and the simple fact he joined up just to post his link. On top of that you are restricted to post links until you a certain amount of posts and he tried to get around that. In any case, his purpose was obvious and its spam and I would think you are smart enough to recognize that.
If you want to know what spam is then its what I deem a blatant attempt at advertising and its the MOD/Admin staff's judgement call.
Now you know. Move on.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ProfGlenda in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2006, 01:59 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2006, 04:51 PM
- By TerryFinch in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2006, 02:20 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 12-14-2005, 06:41 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 11-27-2002, 02:18 AM