A little too much honesty.........

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would say the same thing if you never ran from the cops as a kid then your a pussy.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would say the same thing if you never ran from the cops as a kid then your a pussy.
Unless you were smart enough that they never got close to even spotting you. :twisted:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running from cops is a sign of being a pussy. When you've been beat down by the cops then you are a man.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think running from the cops makes you a dumb criminal, getting beat down by the cops makes you a slow, dumb criminal. And if your getting raided, slippery, sometimes hairy, and your always gettin fk'ed, then you may be a pu%%y.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laughed until I coughed, but that was also just instinct - sort of like coughing from a big crack hit, you know?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Laughed until I coughed, but that was also just instinct - sort of like coughing from a big crack hit, you know?
I almost cried, you know like you do while your having sex.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I only cry because she starts laughing...what a cruel world this is.
If by cruel you mean sexy then i agree totally. Now about too much honesty. I have been know to look at the bright side of a situation, eg. girlfriend - "honey, do i look fat in this"
Me- "yeah but i like cottage cheese."
:pizza: :pose: :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does that line work?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
lol, the truth is My ole lady went to work and i forgot my nuts in her purse, so when i get them back ill be better suited to answer this question in a humerous, chauvenistic manner.

P.S my gf would just rebound from the comment, bring up ONE of us has had lactation issues, and cancel any future procreation.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, anything to get into the end zone is fine in my book.