Death Of The American Adult!!!!!!!!!!!

ms84

Banned
Awards
In case you havent heard, "children are the future." Well, if we(politicians) had known that sooner, we could have have banned all things that adults find enjoyable, to ensure that our country stays pure. All of you know of course these laws are put in place by politicians that are in their own little seperate america, and aslo are quite old, so they dont have to actually put up with it for too long. The just get to ruin it for the rest of us. On too business. First, we would have to put an end to male and female interaction. Unless it was medically supervised for reproduction of our future(children). Because GOD forbid children find out about sex, it just sends a bad message. Also, why the h*ll does the government allow televisions in the american household. The poor children might catch a glimpse of a womens thigh, or perish the thought, here a vulgar word. As we all know any child/adolescent you views these things turn into sex addicted, murderous, pshychopaths who in turn further propetciate the harm to our future. My picture of the future for me is bright, ill never have to see the actual death of the american adult, only its agonizing demise. The public arena. How can parents let the children go outside anymore, with all thats out their. They might kiss a girl on the playground or see a clever worded shirt implifying sex, and not even know it. And school, lets not forget about its important teachings. They have history where they here about how we fought for our freedom and that America is the land of the free, nice job of brainwashing their. And teachers complain about not getting paid enough, they teach bullsh*t and fairytales, what do they expect. I say alot of important stuff(alot of dumb stuff too) and dont get paid squat. I for one cant wait to have children, ive lived a good 21 years, having a fair amount of freedom to be myself, but i think ive had enough. Free speach is another thing, people, its not free anymore, its shoot and hide. The only way you get total free speach is if your home alone. Anything said outside that venue is ammunition to possibly get you thrown in jail or publicly critisized by, oh lets say by tipper gore. A good modeled society would be the(im using in a broad term muslims) muslims, dont some of them force their women to hide behind a full body cloth so nothing can be seen. And we know how most of them turn out. In case you dont know, they kill us, including are future children. At the least, all im saying is that if children are so da*n important, why are we(adults) allowed to do anything. And dont come to the conclusion that its because we live in America and our government is looking out for us. If you are one of those people, take the time to go piss some one off so they can beat the h*ll out of you so i wont be bothered. Dont think im a totally angry guy, i only get mad when i want too, this was just on of those times. If you agree send to a friend, or anybody that can read.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can'treadwhenthestringofthoughtisonelongassedunbrokenblabberofinformation.pleasesomeoneexplaintomewhatthissayssoiknowwhetherornotitshouldbedeletedorjustplainavoided.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did any of your parents other kids survive the journey through the birth canal unscathed?:think:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cue the music references!!!!!

Face I am nothing face
Complete by sarcastic tastes
What a waste I think I'd rather die
Wanting never gaining I find myself pondering life

ms84

Banned
Awards
just put my thoughts on paper, if you cant get the general idea, forget that you read it. that should solve the problem. Is that clearer for you jayhawkk?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not really but I have spare time if you wish to explain it to me.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
just put my thoughts on paper, if you cant get the general idea, forget that you read it. that should solve the problem. Is that clearer for you jayhawkk?
yah Jayhakk!!! LMFAO:toofunny:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can'treadwhenthestringofthoughtisonelongassedunbrokenblabberofinformation.pleasesomeoneexplaintomewhatthissayssoiknowwhetherornotitshouldbedeletedorjustplainavoided.
My thoughts exactly!

ms84

Banned
Awards
well gayhawkk you scared me off. i guess ill try posting were people actually can comprehend a group of words, no matter if its scattered thoughts.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gayhawkk :)

1.You must post a thought for it to be scattered or otherwise.
2. When you can figure out the difference between were and where then we can start talking comprehension.
here a vulgar word
I think enough said on this
4. I'm all for conversation...even the scattered types but hell, you couldn't even find the right forum to vent in. So trying to find what the hell you are trying to post,think,say otherwise is a waste of everyone's time.
5. Oxygen thieves are still fun as hell to mess with though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a youtube just for you! Feel honored I took the time to find someone you have a lot in common with.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean I don't believe in God?
Talk to him every day
What do you mean I don't support your system?
I go to court when I have to
What do you mean I can't get to work on time?
Got nothing better to do
What do you mean I don't pay my bills?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?

If there's a new way
I'll be the first in line
But, it better work this time

What do you mean I hurt your feelings?
I didn't know you had any feelings
What do you mean I ain't kind?
Just not your kind
What do you mean I couldn't be President Of the United States of America?
Tell me something, it's still 'We the people', right?

Dave Mustaine's lyrics sound incomplete now that I read this:
Dont think im a totally angry guy, i only get mad when i want too
What do you mean I'm a totally angry guy?
I only get mad when I want too

"There's a war insdie my head. If it doesn't take a day off I'll be dead."

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, animals never have war. War is an invention of mankind.
DEATH: What are you talking about? Animals fight all the time!
Not with nuclear arms. You can't hug your children with nuclear arms.
DEATH: Check, please.