Guns!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
after a delightful little conversation with Man Beast about our arsenals... I decided to start a thread on guns.. I know there are some fellow gun freaks here on AM, so lets hear it... what do you have... what do you want? lets see your arsenal if you if you got pics. here is mine

Attachments

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Nice collection. I wish I could own half those here in Canada ;)

I have 7mm08 rifle and a 9mm pistol. No pics right now :\

tattoopierced1

no guns here...but i know to head over to my buddies house if something big ever goes down..he has enough guns to supply a militia.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
it's only a matter of time before you have someone posting a pic of a double bicep pose :D

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: I will never tell........think about it!!!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ageless. Especially since several in the picture appear to be possibly full auto capable or modifiable. Big brother is watching more and more every day!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ageless. Especially since several in the picture appear to be possibly full auto capable or modifiable. Big brother is watching more and more every day!!!
big brother knows about every one of my weapons... they are all legal, non modified and only semi-auto. Here in Arizona, you have the right to carry side arms without ccw (as long as you're not a felon) and you'd be surprised at what is legal to own.... you need a special licence to own full auto, but that is not hard to obtain.... I really have no interest in full auto, too damn expensive. gun collecting and the occasional trip to the gun range or the desert is a fun hobby... especialy when you start getting accurate with shot placement

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want to sample a P90. I have a palm sized mag fed .22

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they got videos of them shooting it on youtube.com. That thing is like a tec9 on roids.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
What you need to own Title2 or Class3 weaponry IS NOT a special permit. It is a $200 tax plain and simple.
ROB

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Here is an event I would like to attend. Tell me this doesn't look like a good time.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
What you need to own Title2 or Class3 weaponry IS NOT a special permit. It is a $200 tax plain and simple.
ROB
Right... dont you need to apply for registration and title to each class 3 weapon you own??? And doesn't it take up to one yaer?? I've never done it, just have friends who have.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want a Desert Eagle .50 sooooooo bad :)
THat's what i want too. If I was still in South Carolina I would have one by now. I want a really nice one tho' not just anyone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is an event I would like to attend. Tell me this doesn't look like a good time.

YouTube - guns
that event would be an experience of a lifetime! I wonder if other people will let you shoot there guns. I want to get on some of those heavy machine guns!!!! Ill try to find out when the next will be.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
that event would be an experience of a lifetime! I wonder if other people will let you shoot there guns. I want to get on some of those heavy machine guns!!!! Ill try to find out when the next will be.

That Browning M2 .50 cal. looked mean. I'd like to shoot to shoot one of those!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Desert Eagles are "show" guns, not really practical for anything else IMHO. I personally only own a simple mossberg 500 pump shotgun, but I have my eyes on a few more shotties, a couple of pistols, and a rifle or two, but I *really* love shotguns. What can I say?

ManBeast

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Desert Eagles are "show" guns, not really practical for anything else IMHO.

ManBeast

agreed. Desert eagles are too big and clumsy... not to mention heavy... but a .50 caliber hand cannon is quite a novel concept

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Right... dont you need to apply for registration and title to each class 3 weapon you own??? And doesn't it take up to one yaer?? I've never done it, just have friends who have.
You have to get your chief of police or sheriff etc to sign that your not a felon. And then you send off all your paperwork with your 200 stamp and it will usually take up to 90 days to get your class III lic.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you want a .50 caliber hand cannon, check out the S&W .500 XVR revolver... now THAT is a hand cannon! (Although I kinda like the .460 more myself).

ManBeast

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You have to get your chief of police or sheriff etc to sign that your not a felon. And then you send off all your paperwork with your 200 stamp and it will usually take up to 90 days to get your class III lic.

ahh thanks. Welcome to AM!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just bought an SKS today. Its for my fiancee. She loves to shoot, and we needed another rifle capable of dropping deer. Will make a nice winter project customizing it too. Now for the fun part. Cleaning all the cosmoline off it.

As to class 3 license, I don't think I'd ever get one. You are pretty much telling the ATF that they can come into your house un-announced anytime they feel like it. 24 hours a day, 7 days week, 365 days a year.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
sks is a great gun for the money... cheap ammo, simple yet very reliable design and decent accuracy... I like mine. the only thing I dont like so much is it's not pre-ban so I cant attach a high cap. magazine so it's 10 round stripper clips for me... I think my sks is more shooter friendly than my ak, but the ak has 30 rounder :twisted:

I love cosmoline!!

I'd have to agree with you on the class3. They would be fun to play with though

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
They have a couple of inexpensive SKS's down at the local store, I *really* think it would be a cool fun gun, but I can just see myself spending more than the cost of the rifle on goodies...

ManBeast

drunk

Awards
Everything I've read about high cap mags for the SKS is that they don't work. Also your unmodified Yugo SKS is considered a Curio and Relic gun. So the whole pre-ban, post-ban thing doesn't matter. But if you added a high cap mag, it would no longer be considered a C&R gun and then you would have to replace a bunch of crap to make it legal. If you like C&R guns you should get a C&R license. They're only $30 for 3 years and you can have C&R guns shipped directly to you. Plus Midway and Brownells give dealer prices to C&R holders.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've read about high cap mags for the SKS is that they don't work.
Yeah they misfeed and fall out, and I dont really mind stripper clipping it. I just preload a bunch of them before I start shooting. If I want high cap then I'll just shoot the ak or if I'm felling spunky the g3 :numbered:

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Browning 7mm Mag
Winchester 30/30
Ruger Mark 1 .22 auto pistol

More of a rifle type guy but ive got to buy a new shotgun here soon becasue i sold my Remington 870 express.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like mossberg yes I do (for a pump), for a double over-under (for some reason I'm not a big fan of side by side doubles...) I would say ruger, and for a semi I'd say bennelli.

ManBeast

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Mossy 500 gets my vote for home defense. Great shottie. Takes a beating and still works. Lots of custom accessories for it too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
P1010005.JPG

My pistols. And yes, they are all (except the Glock) Desert Eagles. Also have mossberg 12ga with pistol grip for home defense and a few others stashed 'round the house. :D.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
HK Mk 23 SOCOM; P7M13; MP5; MP10; Steyr AUG and USR; FN FAL; Barrett Light 50 [M82A2 bullpup].

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damned nice collection of bottom feeders BP!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Desert Eagles kick like a mofo. My wrist was sore after 5 shots, haha.

I'd never even try one handed.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How does it feel to shoot one of those? Ever try one handed? Why no silver or polished?
For the caliber, they really have a light recoil. The 9 shoots like a 22. The 357, 44 and 50 mags of course kick more but one handed is still a blast.

I like black, they are for shooting, not for show.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I'd very much like a 950rps 3lb MP7, with a 40 round mag. :twisted: