who here shaves?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering how many people here shave their chest/stomach? I remember posting pics before and a few peers I knew from around the boards had commented on how hairy I had become.

They said they shave regularly. Then made fun of my nipple rings.

I've been contemplating doing it after I cut in a few months, but am kind of weary of it.. as my wife really likes how soft my hair is there... and she'd be pissed.

If any of you have wives, you know it's good to keep them happy in that department.

So.. who shaves their body hair?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
If she likes it, keep it or wax it. She'll hate the stubble when it starts to grow back. So will you. And you'll be forced to shave it often.

I shaved a few times, but that ended pretty fast. I'm just hairy now, haha.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhh after you have been married more than a few weeks they wont notice if you grow a third eye in the middle of your forehead. So just wait another couple months and shave whatever you like ;)

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - you already know I do Ubi....

I do it about every week or so. I don't get the itchy-hair syndrome when they start to grow back in - so it's not a problem for me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
hahaha... sssshhhhhh!!! Jimmy Ho! loose lips!

I posted pics in the pic forum... the second one I have shows the hair.

TheGame46

Awards
This is one area that somebody stands to make a lot of money if they can fix it without surgery.... who wants to invest in some research ;) ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shaved my chest, stomach, arms, and calves bare for dermal applications and for the idea of 'exposing' more muscle as I was dieting at the time and it was to be motivational as well.

I get over growth of chest hair and sometimes knock it down some with clipper just to clean up.

Unless I get to competition shape (unlikley) I have no desire to shave it bare again. I have obsessive behaviors of other sorts and no room for the body hair issue.

My wife likes to be the smooth one in the family. She likes my chest hair just fine. But she also accepts my choices whether she likes them or not.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dont have much hair, but the hair i do have is shaved off. :D

I havent had to deal with chest hair, thankfully, but i do shave everything else.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
B150, I always enjoy how you come across in your posts.. lol.. you are very honest with yourself.. that is admirable.

I don't mess with dermals, so I haven't had the pleasure of cleaning up areas of my body with clippers.

My wife is the same as yours, but I like to give her some leeway with her pleasures... it's like a security blanket to her.

Idunk, once you hit 20, you may sprout some chest hair.. don't fret my son.. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B150, I always enjoy how you come across in your posts.. lol.. you are very honest with yourself.. that is admirable.

I don't mess with dermals, so I haven't had the pleasure of cleaning up areas of my body with clippers.

My wife is the same as yours, but I like to give her some leeway with her pleasures... it's like a security blanket to her.

Idunk, once you hit 20, you may sprout some chest hair.. don't fret my son.. :D

LMFAO

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hell, Im glad im not hairy, and i hope puberty never comes. :D

Funny thing is, my younger brother has been one hairy ass mofo since he was like 16. I got pretty lucky in my eyes.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've got a freaking hairy chest and back, I just live with it. Shaving for 1-Test was a pain in the ass, hell the 1-Test alone was bad enough. My back ain't bad but my chest to stomach hair looks like a rug :lol:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I shave my chest to get better lines as the hair is not symmetrical and the spidey nipps accentuating my lingering gyno, lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I do not. I did once and the pain of it growing back was traumatic enough to keep my chest hairy :)

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a women to wax my chest, and to lose another 30 pounds or so, "look at me jerry, LOOK AT ME I"m hideous"

Ahaha

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
My wife abhors me shaving anything! When I raced bikes I always kept my legs shaved and she couldn't stand it, if I shave my chest she hop in the sack but only with a shirt on! Since I'm a very hairy bastard, I chop it down so my shirts don't look all puffy. I have a difficult time with ingrowns when I shave also so I break out on the chest pretty bad, right now I just cut it down to stuble since I'm a few 1000 miles from the wife.
What I want to know is how do you cut your own back hair (I did it, but it was very interesting and scary for a bit)?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My wife abhors me shaving anything! When I raced bikes I always kept my legs shaved and she couldn't stand it, if I shave my chest she hop in the sack but only with a shirt on! Since I'm a very hairy bastard, I chop it down so my shirts don't look all puffy. I have a difficult time with ingrowns when I shave also so I break out on the chest pretty bad, right now I just cut it down to stuble since I'm a few 1000 miles from the wife.
What I want to know is how do you cut your own back hair (I did it, but it was very interesting and scary for a bit)?
When a man uses the word "cut" and "chop" to describe back hair management i have to wonder just how rampant it is, lol. I hate ahem HATE ingrowns and the everpresent shaving rash that accompanies newly shaved body reigions. I used after shave on my chest after a dull razor shave and i had pimples and redness and ingrowns, and basically i was smooth and sexy like i had so greatly planned, now i just trim with the ole beard trimmer.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
When a man uses the word "cut" and "chop" to describe back hair management i have to wonder just how rampant it is, lol. I hate ahem HATE ingrowns and the everpresent shaving rash that accompanies newly shaved body reigions. I used after shave on my chest after a dull razor shave and i had pimples and redness and ingrowns, and basically i was smooth and sexy like i had so greatly planned, now i just trim with the ole beard trimmer.
Chop works pretty good, if there is no chopping I have a permanent sweater!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I crop my entire body with an electric trimmer. That way I don't have to put up with ingrown hairs later. I shaved down once...and will never do it again. However, I do shave certain parts of my upper arms where the hair is thin and my sack (I know TMI...lol). I let my chick wax a patch of hair I have on my upper back. That $hit hurts like hell.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I celebrate my hairyness by braiding my back hair...

In all honesty, I have essentially no body hair, save for my face.. The only problem area is around my nipple - should I shave them? Or is waxing preferable?>

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The only problem area is around my nipple - should I shave them? Or is waxing preferable?>
OUCH!!! Waxing would probably be the best, but OUCH!!! If you have fine hair, then it shouldn't be that bad. However, thick/course hair would hurt worse.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Just slap some Nair on those nips! You'll be good to go, lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I remember a friend of mine tried using Nair on his head that he shaved regularly...he had a giant red spot on the top of his noggin for about a week after...lol

Thanks for the replies, I tried plucking it, goddamn that was painful. I think i'll just shave em...

tattoopierced1

the Phillips Body Groom works well for all body hair applications. I am very hairy, but usually shave it, but get bad razor burn so I stopped until I found this. Granted it doesnt get it as close as a razor, but for clippers, they are damn good. I dont know if I'd use it around the coin purse though, as I've had it grab ahold of some thick hairs every now and then and I shudder to think what that would feel like there. Just use regular hair clippers for that one.

Cuffs: cant believe you razor down there...that scares the be-jesus out of me even thinking about anything sharp near that area...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs: cant believe you razor down there...that scares the be-jesus out of me even thinking about anything sharp near that area...
Been doing it for years, dude. Haven't had any problems. In fact, I feel the need to do it now and the chicks I've been with seem to love it. The only down fall is your sack sticks to your leg when you get hot...lol.

Hell, if you ever have a surgical prceedure in that area they'll even have a nurse do it for you...but, depending on the nurse, that could be a bad thing too...lol.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
My wife preffer me hairy but i hate it especially in summer time, so i used a trimmer couple of times then my wife came up to me and said that she was fine with me with no chest hair and from then i trim my chest and back with a trimmer and its working fine, no spots, pimples or redness.

Cheers

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
dude plucking your nipple hair would suck, just shave it. rule of thumb when shaving heat: the more the better, if your skin is warm your pores open and you dont nick the goose bumps causing irritation. Secondly after you shave, cold rinse to close the pores preventing any foreign material from entering your pores and potentially clogging them and causing further irritation. Maybe you already do this but its nice to know if you dont.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I shave my balls, does that count? They are the smoothest balls you've ever seen.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i shaved over the summer but had tons of ingrowns. It defeats the purpose when you go bare-chested and then have mups and redmarks all over!! Currently Hairy. But planning on trimming.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
**** that i did it once and almost ripped my nipples off,the burning sensation was killing me, i rub the towel so hard on my chest that my nipples bleed alot and it was horrible,

I shave my balls, does that count? They are the smoothest balls you've ever seen.
i also shave my balls,and most of my body exept sometimes facial hair, i hate when i get a razor burn on my balls :jaw:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys don't slip!!
that would be a nasty bleeder!!

oh, and don't use aftershave down there when you are done!! don't ask....:blink: :cry:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Ubi .. i find your wife likes it best when i use a beard trimmer with no attachment on my chest and stomach

seriously though that's what i do .. and i shave my back .. i will start getting lasered in a few weeks .. i REALLY hope i have good results because i Fing hate it .. its gross and i hate taking off my shirt because of it

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how much is the laser gonna set you back if you don't mind?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
**** that i did it once and almost ripped my nipples off,the burning sensation was killing me, i rub the towel so hard on my chest that my nipples bleed alot and it was horrible, :jaw:
Your not supposed to put nair on your nipples, around your nipples.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
I've never grown the whole forrest. Just one big tree

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how much is the laser gonna set you back if you don't mind?
depends on how many sessions but potentially up to around 1000 .. it does have a lifetime guarantee though .. so i will gladly pay 1000 to permanently remove that hair

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree...
are you doing just chest and back?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I know this thread is about shaving, so its neccesary for guys to talk about each others balls. lasering back hair, ingrown nipple hair....... this thread needs..... ummm... i got it. I needs this YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol, you just hit the spot, what an inspirational video :D i wouldnt mind shaving any of those girls :lol:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
depends on how many sessions but potentially up to around 1000 .. it does have a lifetime guarantee though .. so i will gladly pay 1000 to permanently remove that hair
word to your momma.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I trim my chest/stomach hair with clippers on a #1 setting during the summer. It's fast, easy, no chance of cuts and no itchie stubble or skin irritation.

It's not as "smooth" as shaved down skin, but I don't have to repeat it everyday to keep it that smooth either. Plus razor blade prices are going insane lately.

Now that winter is here, I usually let it grow out as I need the warmth (Canada).

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
im about to test out the powers of nair on my chest and stomach. i usually use a mach 3 but it leaves ingrowns and it itches. ive read horror stories about burns and all that but, ive also heard it can work well.

ill let you know if i come out with 3rd degree chemical burns

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD LUCK with that Nair test!! it's not meant for chests!!