Fear...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
That was certainly a perfect time to take a picture. :p

edit: Hmm. The attachment won't open for me.. Does it open for you?

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!?! That is funny as hell, but what's up with the cat?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. It's still funny though...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I don't know.. Ya think so? It looks very real to me.. They're all flying out of that thing except for the one girl at the bottom..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know.. Ya think so? It looks very real to me.. They're all flying out of that thing except for the one girl at the bottom..
The girl at the bottom looks a little too chunky to be flying out of there.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at the cat's mouth. It's almost animated. My coworkers really got a kick out of this picture.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
lol at the fat girl

btw, who would take a cat rafting?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Trust me... There are people dumb enough to take them rafting... I bet if this is a real pic, You can bet your butt that one of them kids has claw marks all over them if it has not been declawed...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
lol at the fat girl

btw, who would take a cat rafting?
You should see what some of my clients do. Try taking a pot bellied pig golfing, and the ****ing thing keeps trying to eat the orange balls. Just the orange ones for some reason, which happened to be mine. I hate golf and I'm no good at it but I have to do it occasionally and I kept worrying the thing would attack my ball just as I was teeing off and I'd kill it by accident.

Actually the whole pet/outdoor sports thing isn't too bad. I go kayaking with some friends pretty often and their dog loves to go kayaking. Got her own life jacket and everything. Funny bit is if you just hold her out over the water she starts swimming in mid air. Hard to explain but it's pretty hilarious. Her other dog had it's eyes removed because of severe eye problems of some kind, and tended to walk off the pier whenever we went so they don't bring her anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- General Chat 43
Anabolics 18
Bulking 17
General Chat 6
dbuckley82 Supplements 11