- 09-22-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm a former member of this forum as well as a couple of others. My brutal schedule has kept me from posting as much as I would like to. I haven't been active on the boards at all in about two years. I see a lot of new names around here which is great. I wouldn't consider myself a bodybuilder per se but I love the sport and have been weight training since age 14. I played baseball and football at an NAIA school and still play competitive slow pitch softball, thus my experience is more related to athletic performance training rather than bodybuilding. The thing I have always liked about the boards is how helpful most of the members are to the new guys. There is not much in the way of bodybuilding that I can help with considering the amount of specific knowledge of the subject on this board but I am more than happy to help anyone with things that I may have insight on.
- 09-22-2006, 04:41 PM
- 5'8" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 09-22-2006, 04:48 PM
09-22-2006, 05:15 PM
welcome back, a new perspective is always nice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 01-10-2003, 10:37 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2003, 09:58 PM
- By metacat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-28-2002, 12:24 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2002, 02:41 PM
- By chosen5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2002, 12:05 AM