Need some advice on what to do now....what to do about these damn supplement companie

bigfucer

Awards
I placed orders for my supps 2 weeks ago and I dont know who to blame b/c i havent received either one. the first order was to be shipped by UPS and it says that it was delivered to my house but I never got it. Then these bastards have the ballz to say I am trying to get free stuff out of them and ups is not helping at all. The second order I got was one i was really looking forward to(REM and Focus XT) and fedex came to my house mid day when I was at class and then sent the damn package back to the sender. :rant: Anyways, I was wondering wtf should I do. thank you for ur help

bigfucer

Awards
Update: REM and focus xt are going to be reshipped :woohoo: The other order is still MIA and I am still open to suggestions on what I should do. I think if they do not respond or help me out I think I may just contact my credit card co. and ask them to cancel the payment all together. thoughts?

tntsound

Awards
Update: REM and focus xt are going to be reshipped :woohoo: The other order is still MIA and I am still open to suggestions on what I should do. I think if they do not respond or help me out I think I may just contact my credit card co. and ask them to cancel the payment all together. thoughts?
In my expreiance the credit card co will issuse a temp. stop payment. They will ask the seller for proof that your items were sent. Once they receive proof that it was sent then they will release the payment. By law they have to do that. That still leaves you with no supps and a bill. You will then have to get with UPS and fight it out with them. This is usually a losing battle. I would still file a claim with UPS.

TNT

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this doesn't help for your current situation, but I have my stuff shipped to my mom's or my grandparent's house b/c somebody is usually home. Good luck.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Was a signature required on either package? I have had to go down to the local distribution center and post office to sign a waiver saying "leave it on the porch"!!!

And if there is a new driver or sub I still get delivery notices that I have to play game with.

bigfucer

Awards
I know this doesn't help for your current situation, but I have my stuff shipped to my mom's or my grandparent's house b/c somebody is usually home. Good luck.
ya i am probably going to have to start doing that. it will be a pain in the ass to drive 45 mins to get the stuff but it sure beats not gettin it at all.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
What about the tracking number on the first order? what does it say?

Nevermind i missed it said delivered to your door.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Did you call ups after you saw the status as "delivered" and talk to them?

ManBeast

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Had the same problem once.. Said it was shipped to my house, but I got nothing.. I called UPS, and the lady that answered really helped me out.. She tracked it back, and the driver actually dropped it off at the wrong address. He went back and got it, and brought it to me, and the people at the other place had opened it.. ( PECKERWOODS ).. Anyway, UPS was very helpful for me..

Good luck..

Maybe yours got dropped off at the wrong place as well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, now that you mention it I had that happen once too...my neighbors are cool though and just brought it over when I got home from work.

bigfucer

Awards
Had the same problem once.. Said it was shipped to my house, but I got nothing.. I called UPS, and the lady that answered really helped me out.. She tracked it back, and the driver actually dropped it off at the wrong address. He went back and got it, and brought it to me, and the people at the other place had opened it.. ( PECKERWOODS ).. Anyway, UPS was very helpful for me..

Good luck..

Maybe yours got dropped off at the wrong place as well.
The douche bag I talked to at ups must have been a trainee or something he said that they couldnt do anything until the supplement co. called ups to set up a tracer. I tried to explain that I was unable to get a hold of the supp co and the guy was a complete limp d ick. I ended up just cancelling the order on my credit card and told the supp co that I will never use them again and will refer ppl elsewhere. fyi they never responded to my email or anything.:wtf:

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe things have changed, but I was under the impression that UPS was responsible if they do a drop and don't get a signature. It is cheaper to pay for a lost items then it is to wait for a person each time to deliver. I've dealt with fedex and dhl on screwed up international shipments and am amazed at how annoying they can be. When you call a call center its never the same one, any ongoing problems should be handle by the same person, but instead you spend 30 minutes sorting things out to try to get an update. Obviously this is more involved than getting a package from a supp retailer, but its the same people that answer the phones.

I don't know how you handled the calls, but if you are insulting over the phone you'll make it hard for yourself. Even if you are ticked off beyond belief, if you are polite on the phone/email, you'll get a lot more accomplished. If it wasn't the retailers fault, don't get mad with them or blame them.. if you handle it right, most will resend at their own cost to keep a customer happy. However if you piss them off, your business probably isn't worth it to them at that point.

Between my Dhl and fedex disasters, it took me close to 100 calls to get things fixed. 41 days for DHL, and 17 days for FedEx... aggravating beyond belief. My best advice for problems (if they are carrier related) is to get a name and direct phone number for a customer service rep that is at least one or two levels above the standard phone operators. You might not be able to with a small order like this, but dealing with international/customs issues it was a must.. and still took forever.

TSC

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They always leave it inside my screen door or front porch. Ring the bell once and by the time I make it to the door I hear a thud and they are off.