I freaking love this place!!!!!

  1. I freaking love this place!!!!!


    Just wanted you to know how gratefull I am for being a part of the most kick ass board in the world. What makes it so great is all of you awesome folks!! Your the best!!! I love this board and this board is you!!

    WW7


  2. OW OW I love it here too Jake!!! WOOOOOOO

    Peace

    Bone

  3. Yeah, great board.
    But why the sudden burst of pride?
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by Havok
    Yeah, great board.
    But why the sudden burst of pride?
    Because I am swelling with pride! Why do I need a reason??

  5. This is the BEST Board around and Love it as well
    Peace
  6. Nelson
    Nelson's Avatar

    I`ll have what winwords is having thanks.

  7. Originally posted by windwords7


    Because I am swelling with pride! Why do I need a reason??
    ... swellin with somethin alright ... I agree bro, best bizzoard in the hizzood. ow

  8. Gulp
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. maybe you guys should have a group hug or something, i'll just stand back and watch in fear of bobo wanting to grab my ass or soemthing.

  10. Originally posted by windwords7


    Because I am swelling with pride! Why do I need a reason??
    That's not pride, brother.. That's gas from the Coronas..


    Originally posted by Jonblaze639
    maybe you guys should have a group hug or something, i'll just stand back and watch in fear of bobo wanting to grab my ass or soemthing.
    Yeah, I should keep my bowl of sweet potato out of his reach..

     

  11. Cool


    Originally posted by windwords7
    Just wanted you to know how gratefull I am for being a part of the most kick ass board in the world. What makes it so great is all of you awesome folks!! Your the best!!! I love this board and this board is you!!

    WW7

    Shutup..

  12. Originally posted by Jonblaze639
    maybe you guys should have a group hug or something, i'll just stand back and watch in fear of bobo wanting to grab my ass or soemthing.
    ha ha! its been hard for me to stay on too long lately, with all the work and what not, but once things settle down.... ill share in the love and group hugs with yall. Sage

  13. aw, shucks...

  14. Good morning everyone!!

    LMAO, a group hug! Now that would be a funny site to behold.


  15. Originally posted by windwords7
    Good morning everyone!!

    LMAO, a group hug! Now that would be a funny site to behold.

    a bit fruity but i think we all secure enough about our manhoods to not let a group hug hinder that strength. Sage

  16. Originally posted by sage


    a bit fruity but i think we all secure enough about our manhoods to not let a group hug hinder that strength. Sage
    I was just trying to imagine 20 buff guys of every concievable size and shape in a group hug! Wait.....oh.....brain will not process.....getting fuzzy.....can..t..qui...te.... make....i...t...ou....t!

  17. HAHAHAHAHA, c'mon Blaze, you know you want a piece of the action too

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  18. Originally posted by windwords7


    I was just trying to imagine 20 buff guys of every concievable size and shape in a group hug! Wait.....oh.....brain will not process.....getting fuzzy.....can..t..qui...te.... make....i...t...ou....t!
    now that would be a sight...roflmao...

  19. Hell yeah this board kicks ass. I'm getting addicted bros but I gotta control myself with finals coming up this Monday

  20. Originally posted by windwords7
    Just wanted you to know how gratefull I am for being a part of the most kick ass board in the world. What makes it so great is all of you awesome folks!! Your the best!!! I love this board and this board is you!!

    WW7
    Bump! Definitely a great group here. A big props to Chemo for giving everyone a refuge from the sinking ship that is BB.com.

    And ya'll can just send me a picture of your group huge, fruity's.

  21. Bobo?! ****, I'm worried about Pete, he'll wear the feather boa just for the group hug I'm sure

  22. Be sure to steal Pete's yams and force some eggs and bacon down his throat!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  23. Originally posted by jweave23
    Bobo?! ****, I'm worried about Pete, he'll wear the feather boa just for the group hug I'm sure
    You allergic to feathers? I'll wear the ostrich boa I got, with the bandana and shades, BROTHER!!


    Originally posted by Bobo
    Be sure to steal Pete's yams and force some eggs and bacon down his throat!
    He wants to force MEAT down MY throat!!

    bacon and eggs is a code for his, er, nevermind.. You guys hug and cuddle, I'll be gratefull for a handshake..

  24. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    He wants to force MEAT down MY throat!!

    bacon and eggs is a code for his, er, nevermind.. You guys hug and cuddle, I'll be gratefull for a handshake..
    Ahhh!!!!!!!

    *Weave thinks clean thoughts, yeah clean thoughts: grassy fields, sunny meadows, freshly laundered sheets hanging on clothesline, greasy manmea............ .AGGGHHHHH!!*

    Damn you Pete, I will never think of bacon and eggs the same way again

  25. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    He wants to force MEAT down MY throat!!

    bacon and eggs is a code for his, er, nevermind.. You guys hug and cuddle, I'll be gratefull for a handshake..
     

    LMAO!

  26. wuv u too ww7

  27. lol @ bacon 'n eggs

  28. Its my favorite reading place too, but the only person i want to hug is Havoks Avatar...............

  29. as long as Sheesh's avatar is in the group hug... I'm in

  30. Originally posted by dieseldude
    Its my favorite reading place too, but the only person i want to hug is Havoks Avatar...............

    Originally posted by ironviking
    as long as Sheesh's avatar is in the group hug... I'm in
    Ok, you two! Get outta my thoughts!

  31. Originally posted by jweave23


    grassy fields, sunny meadows, freshly laundered sheets hanging on clothesline
    this reminds me of the douche commercial i saw on tv the other night with the gal prancin thru the meadow in some white flowing gown...heh

  32. Originally posted by msclbldrguy


    this reminds me of the douche commercial i saw on tv the other night with the gal prancin thru the meadow in some white flowing gown...heh
    again a much better image than Bobo's bacon and eggs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to this place
    By str8flexed in forum Pics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 01:15 AM
  2. any one knows this place
    By acecombact1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 08:17 AM
  3. Is this place legit?
    By bicepts101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:28 PM
  4. All the GH fanatics will LOVE this
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 09:40 AM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM
Log in
Log in