I freaking love this place!!!!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted you to know how gratefull I am for being a part of the most kick ass board in the world. What makes it so great is all of you awesome folks!! Your the best!!! I love this board and this board is you!!

WW7

Bone

Awards
OW OW I love it here too Jake!!! WOOOOOOO :D :D

Peace

Bone

Havok

Awards
Yeah, great board.
But why the sudden burst of pride?

garyrabbit

Awards
This is the BEST Board around and Love it as well :cool:
Peace

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gulp :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe you guys should have a group hug or something, i'll just stand back and watch in fear of bobo wanting to grab my ass or soemthing.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

Because I am swelling with pride! Why do I need a reason?? :D
That's not pride, brother.. That's gas from the Coronas.. :D

Originally posted by Jonblaze639
maybe you guys should have a group hug or something, i'll just stand back and watch in fear of bobo wanting to grab my ass or soemthing.
Yeah, I should keep my bowl of sweet potato out of his reach.. :eek:

:D

Big H

Banned
Awards
Just wanted you to know how gratefull I am for being a part of the most kick ass board in the world. What makes it so great is all of you awesome folks!! Your the best!!! I love this board and this board is you!!

WW7

Shutup.. :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ha ha! its been hard for me to stay on too long lately, with all the work and what not, but once things settle down.... ill share in the love and group hugs with yall. Sage

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Good morning everyone!!

LMAO, a group hug! Now that would be a funny site to behold.

:D ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Good morning everyone!!

LMAO, a group hug! Now that would be a funny site to behold.

:D ;)
a bit fruity but i think we all secure enough about our manhoods to not let a group hug hinder that strength. Sage

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

a bit fruity but i think we all secure enough about our manhoods to not let a group hug hinder that strength. Sage
I was just trying to imagine 20 buff guys of every concievable size and shape in a group hug! Wait.....oh.....brain will not process.....getting fuzzy.....can..t..qui...te....make....i...t...ou....t!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA, c'mon Blaze, you know you want a piece of the action too ;)

ManBeast

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

I was just trying to imagine 20 buff guys of every concievable size and shape in a group hug! Wait.....oh.....brain will not process.....getting fuzzy.....can..t..qui...te....make....i...t...ou....t!
now that would be a sight...roflmao...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah this board kicks ass. I'm getting addicted bros but I gotta control myself with finals coming up this Monday

Draven

Awards
  • Established

WW7
Bump! Definitely a great group here. A big props to Chemo for giving everyone a refuge from the sinking ship that is BB.com. ;)

And ya'll can just send me a picture of your group huge, fruity's. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Bobo?! ****, I'm worried about Pete, he'll wear the feather boa just for the group hug I'm sure :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to steal Pete's yams and force some eggs and bacon down his throat! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23
Bobo?! ****, I'm worried about Pete, he'll wear the feather boa just for the group hug I'm sure :D
You allergic to feathers? I'll wear the ostrich boa I got, with the bandana and shades, BROTHER!! :D

Originally posted by Bobo
Be sure to steal Pete's yams and force some eggs and bacon down his throat! :D
He wants to force MEAT down MY throat!! :eek: :eek:

bacon and eggs is a code for his, er, nevermind.. You guys hug and cuddle, I'll be gratefull for a handshake.. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox

bacon and eggs is a code for his, er, nevermind.. You guys hug and cuddle, I'll be gratefull for a handshake.. :D
Ahhh!!!!!!!

*Weave thinks clean thoughts, yeah clean thoughts: grassy fields, sunny meadows, freshly laundered sheets hanging on clothesline, greasy manmea.............AGGGHHHHH!!*

Damn you Pete, I will never think of bacon and eggs the same way again :D :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox

LMAO!

dieseldude

Awards
Its my favorite reading place too, but the only person i want to hug is Havoks Avatar...............:D

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
as long as Sheesh's avatar is in the group hug... I'm in

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dieseldude
Its my favorite reading place too, but the only person i want to hug is Havoks Avatar...............:D

Originally posted by ironviking
as long as Sheesh's avatar is in the group hug... I'm in
Ok, you two! Get outta my thoughts! :mad: :D :D

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

grassy fields, sunny meadows, freshly laundered sheets hanging on clothesline
this reminds me of the douche commercial i saw on tv the other night with the gal prancin thru the meadow in some white flowing gown...heh:p :p

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by msclbldrguy

this reminds me of the douche commercial i saw on tv the other night with the gal prancin thru the meadow in some white flowing gown...heh:p :p
again a much better image than Bobo's bacon and eggs :D