Leave my man WIllie Alone!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
1.5 pounds of pot and 0.2 pounds of mushrooms is a misdemeanor in Louisiana? LOL.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess they divided it among the passengers which lowed the amount per person?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ol' willie. let the old dude have his weed, damn.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I guess they divided it among the passengers which lowed the amount per person?
Yeah, read that in another story. Now that's a cop who is a Willie Nelson fan letting them do that. "I'm Spartacus! No, I'm Spartacus!"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm real surprised it wasn't just turned a blind eye to. There's a man i'd have a hard time arresting unless forced. Call me a hypocrite :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"Sh*t, I remember when a dime bag cost a dime..."

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Willie is the Man. Let the dude have his smoke if he wants it....isn't he over 80?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I guess " I'll never smoke weed with willie again"..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Colbert pointed out that Toby Kieth blabbed all about Willie's pot in his bus a week before the arrest on the Colbert Show.

Pretty funny.

Free Willie!!!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Colbert pointed out that Toby Kieth blabbed all about Willie's pot in his bus a week before the arrest on the Colbert Show.

Pretty funny.

Free Willie!!!

Toby, toby, toby...great song though.

B4n3 0n3

I'm real surprised it wasn't just turned a blind eye to. There's a man i'd have a hard time arresting unless forced. Call me a hypocrite :)
This is what really gets me. Why does Willy get a break? Why is what Willy does on drugs so much more harmless than what the rest of the people do on drugs? So yes I gotta call you a hypocrite.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
famous people can do nothing wrong, aka oj, michael jackson, charlie sheen, the list goes for ever.

Money for a good lawyer is key, and having connections to threaten the judges family. i mean being innocent.

B4n3 0n3

famous people can do nothing wrong, aka oj, michael jackson, charlie sheen, the list goes for ever.

Money for a good lawyer is key, and having connections to threaten the judges family. i mean being innocent.
Your exactly right. It's one of those things that just pisses me off. Prison is for the poor.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, sucks doesn't it? Just don't pass through my jurisdiction cause my hypocracy only goes so far.

B4n3 0n3

Hahaha I will stay far away from your juristiction when stabbing my ass with needles.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And in case you don't follow me too well. My whole set of posts were in jest. I don't put my career in jeapardy for anyone. Except Ubi but that's for a whole other reason.