So this is 'tripping'? coooooooool, man

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Any drug that would do that to me is definitely nowhere in my future as something to try. Some of those faces were a bit creepy.

axekick

Awards
I haven't messed with that kind of stuff in a long time, but that is pretty much right on.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
...that looks like the ole' "bathroom mirror" check always a risky move when traveling under "enhanced" conditions

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
well now I know theres a drug that can give you the exact image of you being cast into the depths of hell... didnt look too enjoyable to me

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what drug is this supposed to be emulating? shrooms? dxm?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW not to far off, but I learned NEVER look into any mirror while on any Mind Altering substances! College is a powerful drug!!!

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
boomers, that would be insane, i would get caught up and look at my eyes for like 5-10 minutes it was pretty insane, zoomin in and out.

cool post. little scary. that's what happens when u take to much

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...now that you guys mention it, I stay away from mirrors for the most part. Unless I'm popping black heads.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that would be acid. weirdest friggin drug ever. if you're around ******* friends, they make it 10x worse.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
that's about right.. no more of that tho.. i like being normal

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep that's why you Don't look in the mirror while tripping out, lol. Ya i admit i used to do that stuff back in the day it was fun but once you have a bad trip you won't ever wanna touch the stuff again.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
PLUS Mushrooms taste like stinky old socks, lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty cool vid. I had some good and bad experiences with shrooms and im kinda came up with a theory; you remember those salem witchcraft burning and all that? well I think whole villages would pick the shrooms and eat them in a meal or whatever and start tripping. (its a fact that it was actually mass hysteria from ergot growing on wheat i think) but anyway. They probably looked at someone and saw similiar things like in this video then blamed it on some innocent person being evil, and then they started roasting people.

Chaps, stop post whoring:rasp: :trout:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can't help it if i have ridiculous amounts of knowledge to give! Don't make me fly out to Hawaii and beat your ass :twisted:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Especially if one is having a bad trip!!
for example: an a$$hole friend would say to his tripping balls friend "look, there's satan". and of course, the tripping guy looks and sure enough, satan is approaching him. leprechauns do exist in acid world (and they are looking for a pot of gold), along with stop signs that wink at you (then chase you down the road), rotesserie gold chickens from KFC come to life and dance on the table (the macarena of course), pipes turn to snakes, brick walls appear right in the middle of the freeway while traveling 80mph, etc.

moral: don't do acid. your spine (and sanity) will thank you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno beelz i've been drug free but after your stories i'm considering it :)

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
When I was in college this kid was driving around tripping on Acid, he stopped at a red light and the car behind him rammed him and killed him...he was 2 blocks from the red light!

Bleezebub my favorite was always the dancing towels!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This one time at band camp . . .

CROWLER

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
my friend tripped on salvia and thought i was the tinman and I couldnt go in his river because I would get rusty... :wtf:

Funny stuff to watch though

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
he did, of course. what kind of demon would he be?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno...I hear the grim reaper got suckered in a bet and now has to serve two kids.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to whom? I was there at the Local Circle K.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to take the word of a guy who would take a shot in the mouth if it'll get him a few miles down the road?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here's the line and on this side...we ain't gay.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
brings me back.. Beelze, you're only gay if you like it. You and I both know that. Oh yeah, and you're not gay if you are the pitcher.

yeah, don't look in the mirror on acid. mistake #1.

Day tripping in the woods was my all time favorite.

Enki visited my house and did my laundry for me once.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Did shrooms several times and never hallucinated. Got pretty loopy, lost all sense of time, danced in some frickin hippie drum circle for like 6 hours straight without getting tired and just generally laughed at everyone I saw.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did shrooms several times and never hallucinated. Got pretty loopy, lost all sense of time, danced in some frickin hippie drum circle for like 6 hours straight without getting tired and just generally laughed at everyone I saw.
where they wet or dry? I have only done them fresh off the patty, straight up and then with Mountain Dew code red. Poppin shrooms like pills. I didnt feel anything so just kept popping. Boy, was that a mistake haha. Maybe you had a light dose.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Dry, and just a few caps. I've also drank a pretty potent tea once and had the same type of experience.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its giggly loopy and fun at low doses. I still had hallucinations tho' but at high doses watch out cuz anything can happen

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I like my pot, shrooms too. I remember once in highschool I was shrooming with a drunk friend & I was driving home. I stopped at a red light & saw little gremlinds come steal the light. I was stopped there for about 10 minutes & missed a whole light sequence before my friend asked me what the hell I was doing. I told him I couldn't go because hte light was red & gremlins took it & I don't know what color it is now. Mind you it's 4:30am. We switch, he drives, end of story. Haven't shroomed again. Jane is still my fave.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
did shrooms 3 times. first 2 were great and the perfect dose. 3rd time, i took WAY too much and they were wet. we're guessing it was close to 3/4 ounce. 8 hour trip where i thought someone had stolen my legs at one point (had them tucked under the chair), until someone accidentally kicked them when passing. room was a constant spin, took me about 45 mins to walk 10ft, laughing hysterically the entire time. i thought i was the jolly green giant at one point as well, that was interesting. kept saying 'ho ho ho'.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did shrooms 3 times. first 2 were great and the perfect dose. 3rd time, i took WAY too much and they were wet. we're guessing it was close to 3/4 ounce. 8 hour trip where i thought someone had stolen my legs at one point (had them tucked under the chair), until someone accidentally kicked them when passing. room was a constant spin, took me about 45 mins to walk 10ft, laughing hysterically the entire time. i thought i was the jolly green giant at one point as well, that was interesting. kept saying 'ho ho ho'.
:rofl: :toofunny: Your big ass talking about Jolly green giant, I would have paid to see that. One thing I hate about shrooms are the longevity of th high, being high 8 hours is just draining!