I like one of the Identical twins I work with

kranden

Awards
Ok here is the scoop. I have been working with this set of Identical twins at work since last Nov. One of them (the one I don't want to date) jes I have math class with and had a couple other classes with and she works under a different grad student doing research. The one I like Jen, we flirt all the time, and work with her all the time and will work with her the whole summer. Working with her makes it difficult, but its a little more difficult since she has a twin in some ways that I see every day too, its just one of those things I do not want to mess up because I am great friends with both of them. The Grad student I do research with and his wife, took Jen and I out to eat for a reward of our research accomplishements. She said it was a date, and it was I felt like. Then she came to my party with her sister and such and was all over me, I know she likes me, but here is the problem. I asked her out to lunch and she and her sister came. And now when we were studying tonight for our finals, they explained how oblivious they are to guys and that if a guy likes them they should just come out and say "I want to take you out to lunch, just you." And she told me about the guy she has just went out with one like two dates. I am just wondering what do I do. Do I ask her out on a date after finals are over of course, before she gets too into this guy, do I go through her sister and just ask her opinion just between her and me, or just play it cool until summer. I am sooooo confused.

Havok

Awards
Get both of em man!!!!
jk
go for it,
you got to hurry before she gets talkin to some guy
some girls don't think its fair to drop a guy like guys do to girls.
But anyways it seems like shes into you
so go for it

I think you can tel whether she'll date you or not

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
skip the BS and ask her out on a date, just her. Go directly for what you want, and you'll find out very quickly if it's achievable.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
skip the BS and ask her out on a date, just her. Go directly for what you want, and you'll find out very quickly if it's achievable.
Totally agree w/ JWeave. Don't overthink the deal. If you want one, then ask her out. Make sure she knows it is a date. Don't pull the "I just want to be friends thing". My 2 cents.

destro19

destro19

Awards
ask the one and if she turns you down act upset and the other one might just get with you.  at least you wouldnt be batting 0.

PoolMan

Awards
I'm with Porkchop on this one. Skip the BS, and just ask her out. In my 28 years, I've learned that if you want something, the BEST thing to do is to DO IT. Only thing they can do to you is say "no thanks." Then it's their loss. Like Destro said, if Jen turns you down, ask Jes out. :)

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I love... pom poms and short skirts... and those TWINS!!!

Seriously though, like it was already said, skip the BS and get to it bro. You'll never know any other way.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
ladies like a man that takes charge. In and out of the bedroom I should know i'm the don juan. Late

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
bump on the no BS approach... and if she appreciates you being genuine, you know you're not wasting your time with an airhead.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro just ask, don't wait because some other dude might take her from you. I guarantee you'll regret not asking her out, she may say no but it's not the end of the world if she turns you down.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
from what it sounds she was throwing you a hint, so tell her you want to take her out and only her

then after a month or so tell her you want to hit it with both of em' - you never know it might work

kranden

Awards
The problem is is that she just told me about this nice dinner she is cooking this other guy. I don't know how to react about this, even when I am not working with the her, I am either studying with the twins or just hangin with the twins.... The other twin has a bf btw. I will ask her next week to do something just the two of us... I just have not had much luck in the past with girls who are "kind of" seeing other guys...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by kranden
The problem is is that she just told me about this nice dinner she is cooking this other guy. I don't know how to react about this, even when I am not working with the her, I am either studying with the twins or just hangin with the twins.... The other twin has a bf btw. I will ask her next week to do something just the two of us... I just have not had much luck in the past with girls who are "kind of" seeing other guys...
Again I would say skip the soap opera and find out of she is seeing this guy or not. If you ask her out and she says yes, then ask her about this other guy when you are out, slip it in somewhere. That's my 2 cents anyway.

destro19

destro19

Awards
Originally posted by kranden
go now. while your waiting till next week he is moving in on your chick..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Supa Freek 420
Cook her dinner... then make her breakfast. ;)
No. Cook her dinner, then have her make you breakfast :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Draven
Ummm, why not have her do both, NAKED!?!?!
better still!! :D

and try to get her sister to help also.........naked