Hot Sauce Review: Da Bomb

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Anybody ever try HOT SAUCE?!

It is used for putting small amounts (a couple drops) in a big bowl of chili/salsa/etc.
Me and my co-workers were eating it all day today with chips.

I got the 'mild' one, that is to say, the regular version of DA-BOMB (They have Insanity, Ground Zero)
My tongue had water flowing out of it for about 15 mintues.
There's no flavor really, it's just very, very painful.
It also made me sweat and my face turn red, but my mouth hurt for about 15-20 mins after. Then I got a slightly sour-stomache.

If your bored on a Saturday night with your friends, go find a bottle of this stuff and enjoy!!! See who can eat the most without looking like an idiot.

CAUTION! If you take too much of this stuff, your bound to experience vomiting, or possibly, with the right doses, shortness of breath and throat-closure. I recommend starting with a drop the size of a BB.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL. Good stuff. I'll stick to a level that my tongue can process.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Its good stuff! I got a bottle of Da Bomb: Beyond Insanity. Its smokey hot goodness. I only use small amounts in large batches of food. I had a friend once add about a teaspoon to some a small bowl salsa and love it. You could smell it from across the room. I like spicy but that was insane :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like Emeril's and Franks Red Hot sauce, i don't like stuff that is HOT i just like it to spice things up and give it more BAM! lol

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I like Emeril's and Franks Red Hot sauce, i don't like stuff that is HOT i just like it to spice things up and give it more BAM! lol
Ill second that brotha.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Hmmm Franks makes a nice quick drink :icon_lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A word from the wise:

If it burns going in, it burns coming out.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to have a bottle of the middle one and it was definatley hot. I actually used it straight a few time but my stomach can't handle it anymore. If your into rediculous hot sauce check out blaires line. The 2am , 4am, and 6am are all suppose to be wayyyy hotter than any of the da bomb line. I have a bottle of the 2am but never opened it. It was a gift and has a skull on the top sealed in wax. It looked cool so I never opened it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The Sinner, that's what ice cubes are for! :icon_lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Buddy of mine dooped me into eating a full teaspoon full of that stuff straight. Holy frickin Lord in Heaven! I love, no LOVE hot & spicy food and can handle way more than your average Joe but this stuff was outrageous. Thankfully I was half tanked on Tequila at the time with impaired sensory function or I am sure the agony would have been exponentially more wicked bad.

Edit: Almost forgot. Place I used to work we would have customers bring in plates of cookies and stuff for us. We would take one cookie, coat the bottom and put it back on the plate for some unsuspecting bro to run by and stuff one down his gullet. Didn't take long to find out who got it.

We would also take the straw from someones Big Gulp, jam some sauce in there and put it back. Quite the surprise to the thirsty ass mother trucker come siphoning on the big 44 oz. :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Buddy of mine dooped me into eating a full teaspoon full of that stuff straight. Holy frickin Lord in Heaven! I love, no LOVE hot & spicy food and can handle way more than your average Joe but this stuff was outrageous. Thankfully I was half tanked on Tequila at the time with impaired sensory function or I am sure the agony would have been exponentially more wicked bad.
How did you feel the next day? :blink: Just a couple of drops of that stuff is more then enough for me...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Ever hear about some of the hottest chili's in the world where you have to sign a waver before eating!? Now THAT'S hot, talk to me when you've tasted that, lol. Any of you guys get suicide chicken wings? If you guys can handle that your nuts i must say, lol.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Ever hear about some of the hottest chili's in the world where you have to sign a waver before eating!? Now THAT'S hot, talk to me when you've tasted that, lol. Any of you guys get suicide chicken wings? If you guys can handle that your nuts i must say, lol.
I usually order Suicide wings when Im eating wings :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just coat your food with MACE/pepper spray and be done with it.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I have the Death Pack from Tijuana Flats. I had to sign a waiver just to buy it. You should read the warnings on some of those things. I'll snap a pic if you guys want.

size

Awards
  • Established
I use hot sauce on all my foods. :food:
Typically, I use habanero based sauces. Dave's Insanity Sauce is another hot one; just about all of the really hot ones use habanero extract. Personally, I prefer the heat with the flavor and I do not want to sacrifice one for the other.

tattoopierced1

i'll stick with the mild stuff. hot sauce doesnt agree with the ole stomach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Punkrocker Anabolics 5
Dustin07 General Chat 14
Weight Loss 22
Weight Loss 13