Wheystation is back, baby!!!!!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know, I know ....... I missed you guys, too. This is my all time favorite board and it broke my heart when I left my previous company (no names!) and I could not be on the boards.

But, after wheying my options - I am thrilled to be a part of Anabolic Innovations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am honored because we all know his commitment to service and superior products and perhaps most important, he has PEANUT BUTTER.

I look forward to talking with all of you again - Questions, comments? You can still reach me at [email protected]:wave:

PS - SJA - where are you??????????????

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, good to have you back on the board.:cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am VERY VERY pleased that Laura is part of the Anabolic Innovations family.

My wife and I count our blessings for people like Lake MountD, Jayhawkk, zbtboy, Bobo, Matt Palada, Sam Hong, Jacob, John Lee, LMR, Stone Cold Truth, Tank, Goldy Ubi, Beelze (There are MANY others just not sure they want to decloak at this time :)) , and now Laura. I am not sure how we got so lucky but the help from them is simply amazing.

I have always respected her whey of doing business. I count myself lucky to now have her help.

I want all of her customers, old and new that you have my personal guarantee that orders will be shipped out within 2 business days.

Laura made it VERY clear to me that she looks out for the customers and expects them to be treated with professionalism and to have their orders filled ASAP. After our talk I came to understand it is the interaction with board members is what she enjoys so much.

I am glad that she is now able to do that once again in a happy work enviornment where she can shine even brighter.

Thanks Laura

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the team Laura, great to have you!

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I am so happy to see you back Laura, I missed you!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So whens the Laura's Back PB Whey SALE??:cheers:

cubbybear

Awards
Crowler, thank you for welcoming Laura onto the team. There's a lot of integrity there and it's well-deserved. She has a great deal of loyalty from so many of us here and for good reason.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: Wow great addition to the AI family!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I count our blessings for people like Lake MountD, Jayhawkk, zbtboy, Bobo, Matt Palada, Sam Hong, Jacob, John Lee, LMR, Stone Cold Truth, Tank, Goldy Ubi, Beelze (There are MANY others just not sure they want to decloak at this time :)) , and now Laura. I am not sure how we got so lucky but the help from them is simply amazing.
That's a great group of people to be included in... I'm cyber-blushing.

AI and ATW... Part of a soon-to-be-all-powerful conglomerate.

Excellent... everthing is falling into place nicely. *taps fingers*

congrats to both companies, respecfully.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh no, boys.......Not ATW and AI........LAURA and AI!!!!!!! This is the combination that wins the game. I wish ATW well, but I have moved on............................

Laura

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
OK you guys are killin me with the use of whey instead of way, lol. Common ppl soooo cheesy, lol. And congrats Laura, AI is a good company you should fit right in.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK you guys are killin me with the use of whey instead of way, lol. Common ppl soooo cheesy, lol. And congrats Laura, AI is a good company you should fit right in.
Yea, it was used whey too many times in this thread to still be funny ;).

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think it was your use of the word CHEESY that put it over the edge for me!!!!!!! No more use of ANY dairy words - deal?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No whey in hell will I be caught making cheese-like comments.