Wheystation is back, baby!!!!!!

1. Wink Wheystation is back, baby!!!!!!

I know, I know ....... I missed you guys, too. This is my all time favorite board and it broke my heart when I left my previous company (no names!) and I could not be on the boards.

But, after wheying my options - I am thrilled to be a part of Anabolic Innovations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am honored because we all know his commitment to service and superior products and perhaps most important, he has PEANUT BUTTER.

I look forward to talking with all of you again - Questions, comments? You can still reach me at wheystation@aol.com

PS - SJA - where are you??????????????

2. Interesting, good to have you back on the board.

3. Welcome back Laura
    •   

4. tattoopierced1

dang, AI is takin over.

5. I am VERY VERY pleased that Laura is part of the Anabolic Innovations family.

My wife and I count our blessings for people like Lake MountD, Jayhawkk, zbtboy, Bobo, Matt Palada, Sam Hong, Jacob, John Lee, LMR, Stone Cold Truth, Tank, Goldy Ubi, Beelze (There are MANY others just not sure they want to decloak at this time ) , and now Laura. I am not sure how we got so lucky but the help from them is simply amazing.

I have always respected her whey of doing business. I count myself lucky to now have her help.

I want all of her customers, old and new that you have my personal guarantee that orders will be shipped out within 2 business days.

Laura made it VERY clear to me that she looks out for the customers and expects them to be treated with professionalism and to have their orders filled ASAP. After our talk I came to understand it is the interaction with board members is what she enjoys so much.

I am glad that she is now able to do that once again in a happy work enviornment where she can shine even brighter.

Thanks Laura

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

6. Welcome to the team Laura, great to have you!

7. Heh. Great to have you back Laura.

P.S. I e-mailed you a few days ago.

8. I am so happy to see you back Laura, I missed you!

9. So whens the Laura's Back PB Whey SALE??

10. Crowler, thank you for welcoming Laura onto the team. There's a lot of integrity there and it's well-deserved. She has a great deal of loyalty from so many of us here and for good reason.

11. Wow great addition to the AI family!

12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    My wife and I count our blessings for people like Lake MountD, Jayhawkk, zbtboy, Bobo, Matt Palada, Sam Hong, Jacob, John Lee, LMR, Stone Cold Truth, Tank, Goldy Ubi, Beelze (There are MANY others just not sure they want to decloak at this time ) , and now Laura. I am not sure how we got so lucky but the help from them is simply amazing.
    That's a great group of people to be included in... I'm cyber-blushing.

AI and ATW... Part of a soon-to-be-all-powerful conglomerate.

Excellent... everthing is falling into place nicely. *taps fingers*

congrats to both companies, respecfully.

13. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    I really just did it for the Peanut Butter!!!!!

Laura
    And a fine reason it is, nice move on both sides!

14. Oh no, boys.......Not ATW and AI........LAURA and AI!!!!!!! This is the combination that wins the game. I wish ATW well, but I have moved on............................

Laura

15. Ah, my mistake.

16. OK you guys are killin me with the use of whey instead of way, lol. Common ppl soooo cheesy, lol. And congrats Laura, AI is a good company you should fit right in.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    OK you guys are killin me with the use of whey instead of way, lol. Common ppl soooo cheesy, lol. And congrats Laura, AI is a good company you should fit right in.
    Yea, it was used whey too many times in this thread to still be funny .

18. why you gotta be like that bro? lol

19. Personally, I think it was your use of the word CHEESY that put it over the edge for me!!!!!!! No more use of ANY dairy words - deal?

20. No whey in hell will I be caught making cheese-like comments.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rakey is Back!!!!!
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 11:21 PM
  2. Donation option is back!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
  3. Rakey is Back AGAIN!
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8