Im almost scared to ask...but.... - AnabolicMinds.com

Im almost scared to ask...but....

1. New Member

Im almost scared to ask...but....

How can I attatch my laptop to my exercise bike??

Im serious...Ive included a pic...(bad lighting so I brightened it..which made it all grainy and green..but ya get the point.)

I dont think I trust velcro (no matter how large) to hold it on!!!

I did move the bike to a diff location...so there is a solid wall right by it...maybe I can make a drop down desk? that looks like a picture on the wall when flipped back up????

what did your bikes in your gym look like crowler??

I am online alot...and Id rather be riding while on here...

(please see this thread if youre wondering why I am scared to ask lol

Using laptop while on bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Board Supporter

LOL. I can't believe this has been asked twice in the same day within a short period of time. Enjoy:

3. Board Supporter

Maybe you can use some to attached to the head and rest on the arms to make an extended platform?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    LOL. I can't believe this has been asked twice in the same day within a short period of time. Enjoy:

yeah...thats why I was scared to ask LOL I referred to that in my post too lmao
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Maybe you can use some to attached to the head and rest on the arms to make an extended platform?
    some what???? thats the important part..right?????
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I was serious with the velcro comment earlier. It'll allow quick and easy connection to the bike without having to alter anything. Hit up Home Depot or Lowes and buy different kinds and play with it a bit. just don't let ageless find them cause the velcro will never make it to the bike :P
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Although well intended, despite “my heart being in the right place", and in the face of concern that this potential solution will not be agreeable to you, I offer the following. You see, I cannot turn a blind eye towards my commitment to community service and helping the downtrodden:

Hire Gary Coleman to hold the laptop while you ride the exercise bike.

At his height, and assuming a recumbent bike – the sizing should work flawlessly.

This will also help with that pesky unemployment issue.

You may or may not be aware that Mr. Coleman is the unfortunate recipient of not less than three operations for a congenital kidney defect known as nephritis. As a result of this condition, and compounded by the fact that he is devoid of any detectable talent, he will never grow any taller than is current 4 foot 8 inch stature. Regarding the link to unemployment, this would solve a long standing situation Mr. Coleman has faced for many years. Following his stellar performances as Arnold Drummond on the astonishingly popular comedy series Diff'rent Strokes (1978-1986) Gary had to face not only the uncertainty of life as a former child star, but also an acute awareness that he had little, if any, future commercial value. Lastly, poor Gary became inseparably entwined in a bitter legal battle between himself and his parents.

As an added benefit, I am told he is housebroken.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

im not sure where you would velcro it, but its worth a shot. plus I wouldn't want velcro permanently on the bottom of my laptop. it would not allow access to the battery/memory compartments underneath.
    I was thinking something more along the lines of putting some L brackets on the wall and then sliding the exercise bike into position underneath the bracket.
    you'd just need to take some quick measurements with you in position before installing the brackets.
    another reason why I think you shouldn't attach the laptop directly to the bike is because of movement. Not sure if your bike moves while you're pedaling, but a little vibrating will drive you nuts.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Actually we replaced the bike screen with a 19" monitor and then fashioned an arm to hold the little desk with the key board and mouse.

We had WebTV as an option if they wanted to just use the mouse for the most part.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    im not sure where you would velcro it, but its worth a shot. plus I wouldn't want velcro permanently on the bottom of my laptop. it would not allow access to the battery/memory compartments underneath.
    I was thinking something more along the lines of putting some L brackets on the wall and then sliding the exercise bike into position underneath the bracket.
    you'd just need to take some quick measurements with you in position before installing the brackets.
    another reason why I think you shouldn't attach the laptop directly to the bike is because of movement. Not sure if your bike moves while you're pedaling, but a little vibrating will drive you nuts.

hey a little vibration never hurt anyone LOL
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Actually we replaced the bike screen with a 19" monitor and then fashioned an arm to hold the little desk with the key board and mouse.

We had WebTV as an option if they wanted to just use the mouse for the most part.

CROWLER

that sounds great!!!

id love to be on the internet and ride...so I think we will figure something out.:donut:
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Folks, with all due respect, I believe the alternative having the greater socio-economic impact is being overlooked.
  13. New Member

I would hire Scarlett Johansen to stand there naked and hold it for me....Yep that would work.LOL.

bis
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:22 AM
  2. Im scared to fly to England now.. (ALSO HELP ME!)
    By Inchamery in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. Idiotic question but I need to ask
    By liftinw8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:24 AM
  4. I hate to ask but, it's family
    By FTMGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 11:47 AM
  5. Hate to ask this but here goes..