parent-coach decks kid in pop warner game

lifthardheavy

Awards
At the end of a game, a kid cheapshots another kid on a play, drawing a flag. The parent of the player runs out on the field and decks the other kid.

Football coach who tackled kid gets fired - Other Sports - MSNBC.com

While I don't think the parent should have done this, I think another player should have decked this tool.

In the interview, listen to how the cheapshot artist acts all innocent. lol come on, you knew what you did. The game was essentially over and you knew the penalty wouldn't have any bearing on the outcome.

The parent who did this needs anger management classes and the parent of the cheapshot artist needs acting lessons. Both of them are embarassing

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I've heard of parents getting into it, but I don't think I ever seen a parent go after a kid!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is just sickening, the parents seem to care about the game more then the kids now a day. As a high school coach myself, I get very frustrated with pleas and criticism from parents who think their child is God's gift to football and I have to break them the tragic news and make them realize that their 5-5 130 pound boy (who doesn't even work out in the off-season) won't be more then 3rd string free safety and will only get on the field for special teams during games we have a 28+ point lead in the 4th quarter.

This guy needs to realize that sh!t happens when you play football but life moves on.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't stand any youth sport. I allow my kids to go but i don't attend until certain events. It's because of the parents and coaches bypassing the whole point of what sports are supposed to do and go straight to the part that's the ugly side of sports.

I see parents heckling other kids on the field and stuff that turns my stomach.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Notice how the parent runs right past his kid (the one who received the late hit). He wasn't concerned that his kid was hurt at all. The freak was concerned about the game. I hope he goes to jail.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yup..

Notice how the parent runs right past his kid (the one who received the late hit). He wasn't concerned that his kid was hurt at all. The freak was concerned about the game. I hope he goes to jail.
You nailed that right on the head, this tough guy went after a little kid, if he was worried he would have ran to his kid first, I hope this tough guy does a little time in jail, so the boys inside can show him how tough he is.

biscuite

Awards
It's sad that the parents act on the same level of the children. I would have to get me a piece of that gentleman.

bis

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What a pathetic little man, I hope he gets all the attension in the prison showers.