Do you have the most Rep points?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious who is on top of the Rep leader board...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not anymore, I spent them on the contest prizes. I did have about 3500 though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooh so sowwy. Me love you long time! **** I have got to get that movie out of my head.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well actually it seems that you do Jayhawwk...Your O.G AM! No wonder you're such a bully around here.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember not to associate reps with knowledge. Most of mine were given in threads where I posted a joke or made a comment using farm animals and gay sex as a focal point.

A lot of the guys around here who actually give the real knowledge have lower rep points because they only post when they are needed and don't spend every waking moment here like I do :)

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
haha Well, I know who doesn't have the most rep points! You're lookin' at him! But, give me time. I just got here last month ;).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will "it" ask me who referred me? so i can say saluu? im a big Fan of the infamous roid monkey and all his necks

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
lol I probably will. I'm about to move though, and I'm gonna be off for a little while. I've gotta move all of my crap, setup my service out there, get situated, etc. So, I'm not gonna do it "just" yet. But, I'm sure that I will sometime in the near future.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember not to associate reps with knowledge. Most of mine were given in threads where I posted a joke or made a comment using farm animals and gay sex as a focal point.
:wtf:That's not knowledge?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh it's knowledge but a whole nutha level. Once you cross over into the metaphysical and learn to experience love in a planar level then you will be truely enlightened.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you who has knowledge.... Beau! Look what that guy did for me :thumbsup: ...... Also Jayhawkk, I've tried to rep you a couple times but I keep getting a message telling me I have to spread reps to others before giving you another...... O-well, looks like I'll get busy because you deserve them. :clap2: :goodpost:

tattoopierced1

jay can give you a star by just repping you he has so much rep. ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

A lot of the guys around here who actually give the real knowledge have lower rep points because they only post when they are needed and don't spend every waking moment here like I do :)
friggin post whore........:blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's okay, I have enough farm sex stories to put me back on top again in no time :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my wife was gone one weekend on a business trip and I got into the alcohol and the Ambien and wondered into the neighbors barn...Nine months later a beautiful baby boy.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t I always gotta spread the rep before getting back to you LOL. That's a good story LMAO

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My STD's are so damn awesome that people refuse treatment.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Keep Jayhawk away from goats, sheep and other small farm animals! lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Did it hurt giving birth to your butt baby? :icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a breeched birth so the horns hooked on trhe way out. It was like pulling an arrow out of my ass

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
More like you've already blown out your O-ring and the baby just fell out, lmfao

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 30
Cgkone General Chat 10
faither Forum Suggestions and News 3
General Chat 15
BigGunn General Chat 9