New Member!

urbanity

Awards
What's up guys/girls,

Just stopping by to say that I am new here and I am excited to start getting into great shape and looking good! I can honestly say I am going to need a lot of help from you guys, and I am 100% open to learning anything you guys have to say.

I hope to contribute on my own in the forums one day, but I have a while to go before I can do that.

Happy reading/lifting!

David

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head: Let me be the first of many to welcome you to the board! I belong to many and I find this one to be the most informative...and the very addictive. I'm sure you'll find your being a part of this board quite rewarding!:welcome:

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board David. I think you'll find that it's a pretty good group here with a lot of knowledge. Let us know if ya have any questions!

The Colonel 333

Awards
Welcome bro, everybody is new at some point and others (like me) just sound like a newbie there whole life.:)
Anyway tons of knowledge here enjoy.

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome David,
Feel free to ask any questions that may help you, but don't forget to use "search" before you do, there is plenty of stuff on the archive.
KG

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to spare you the german welcome and just say hi :wave:

urbanity

Awards
Thanks a lot! Trust me, I am a member of a few boards on other topics and I know the importance of the Search button. :twisted: There is a question I have in particular, but I think I will wait a day or two of more intense searching before I succumb to asking the easy way.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

biscuite

Awards
Welcome to the site bro. Lots of knowledge in here. Take advantage of it.

biscuite