anyone else have this weird problem

  1. anyone else have this weird problem


    okay here's my problem.....

    whenever I read a muscle-mag in a large bookstore with lots of people (borders, barnes, etc) I always feel so weird, like embarrassed to be caught with it and self-conscious.

    Its bad enough that they put the muscle mags next to all the porn, but for some reason i feel as if others are looking opun me like a pervert or meathead.

    Is it just me?

    I almost lost it at borders today when I was trying to read the DC interview in the new Flex and people kept hovering over my shoulder. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

    oh and don't get me started about the looks i get from cashiers in the rare occassion i buy one.


  2. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I usually try to avoid this by pile-driving fools.

  3. yeah it can be embarrassing, I think some people are like "why is this dude looking at other half naked dudes in posing trunks and string tank tops" The cut off jeans and flannel also aren't helpful.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mildain
    yeah it can be embarrassing, I think some people are like "why is this dude looking at other half naked dudes in posing trunks and string tank tops" The cut off jeans and flannel also aren't helpful.
    thats funny you say that, because before i got into bodybuilding thats the same thing i would say/think.

    i cleary remember me and my friends laughing at those guys on the covers of the muscle mags saying how they look gross and that anyone who reads those things must be 'gay'

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mildain
    yeah it can be embarrassing, I think some people are like "why is this dude looking at other half naked dudes in posing trunks and string tank tops" The cut off jeans and flannel also aren't helpful.
    heh. 2nd. Especially considering that 95% of the population doesn't understand the love for the sport. Thi scan be some times embarassing when a hot womenz is passing by.

  6. Hehehe. True

  7. I agree that is why I slip the bb mag inside a porn mag then I don't feel embarresed lol


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I agree that is why I slip the bb mag inside a porn mag then I don't feel embarresed lol


    CROWLER
    you mean a gay porn mag? :donut:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    okay here's my problem.....

    whenever I read a muscle-mag in a large bookstore with lots of people (borders, barnes, etc) I always feel so weird, like embarrassed to be caught with it and self-conscious.

    Its bad enough that they put the muscle mags next to all the porn, but for some reason i feel as if others are looking opun me like a pervert or meathead.

    Is it just me?

    I almost lost it at borders today when I was trying to read the DC interview in the new Flex and people kept hovering over my shoulder. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

    oh and don't get me started about the looks i get from cashiers in the rare occassion i buy one.

    It is rare occation that I dis someone that I dont know. I usually just turn the other cheek, but I had to drop this one.

    I'm buying a muscular development at barnes and noble. Branch Warren is on the cover. The dude at the cash register (mid/late 20's and Metro) goes "ha... why would you want to look like him"

    I tell him "because he's on the cover of the magaizines, your sorry as is just selling them"

  10. I feel the same way. I usually only read them if no one is around.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone else have this problem with their wives?
    By Derek4Real in forum General Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM
  2. Chest popping: Anyone else have this problem?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 07:10 AM
  3. Anyone else have this problem?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 06:07 PM
  4. Does anyone else have this problem?
    By Distilled Water in forum Bulking
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:01 PM
  5. Anyone else having this problem with the site?
    By natedogg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Log in
Log in