Ufc In June

AlexParty

Hey guys, first before I ask I want to say that it was a big disapointment a while back when the Belfort vs Tito fight didn't happen! **** I wanted to see that baaad, anyone else agree?. Anyways about Belfort anyone know what happened to the guy? Is he still doing "up the ass" soap operas in brazil or is he gonna fight again? It would be a shame if he stopped over a soap opera :mad:

Beta BBer

Awards
im a big vitor fan!
check out sherdog.com if you dont know about it, you can DL a ton of matches or highlight mpegs.

last i heard belfort was just doing the soaps and banging his model wife or whatever.

AlexParty

lol, well I went to check out www.ufc.tv and apprently he's fighting june 6, the next ufc. It's a comeback fight. I can't wait to see that

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
lol, well I went to check out www.ufc.tv and apprently he's fighting june 6, the next ufc. It's a comeback fight. I can't wait to see that
I loved his first few fights then he got his ass kicked enough times (3 total) to show that he needed to become a more well rounded fighter but that he was potentially one of the best. Then he just dissapeared to go be a B celebrity in his country.....we will see how he does.

institutional

Awards
i loved vitor too back in the day. he is well rounded. but it seems like he is always holding back in his matches, like hes not motivated enough or something. talk about a waste of talent. this guy was groomed to be a fighter since he was like 9 years old training with rickson gracie. i also think his downfall was when he got off the juice or so it seems.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
its not the same game anymore, however my most memorable vitor moment after him knocking out v.silva was randy couture beating his roided up ass down in the ufc that was great! Tito would kill him btw

AlexParty

Ha no way man, I think vitor would give him a run for his money, **** I wanna see that match. Titos a punk and vito would take car of him. But dont get me wrong, Tito is good, even though he beat up washed up shamrock(shamrocks old school rules!) he still has skill. So I dunno but I'd have to go with vito. BY THE WAY, their allowed to take juice? And I never knew vito was on it, didnt he compete at 20 or something? I didnt know that UFC doesnt check for this stuff? Confused soul here

Beta BBer

Awards
i doubt ufc checks for juice...or at least i really doubt that they checked back in the old days.

one thing to consider is that tito is fighting a lot more these days than vitor, although i definitely would root for belfort.

institutional

Awards
its not the same game anymore, however my most memorable vitor moment after him knocking out v.silva was randy couture beating his roided up ass down in the ufc that was great! Tito would kill him btw
true. todays figthers are better, no doubt about it. but vitor i believe still has the talent.

and back in the day there was not testing on juice. now ufc is trying to get main stream acceptance so they have tightened up the regulations. case in point is josh barnett, he was recent heavyweight champ who was stripped of belt due to testing positive for anabolic substances. Now barnett is fighting in Pride (they dont test).

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UFC does test for the juice. Former Heavyweight champ Josh Barnett got suspended for it.

Beta BBer

Awards
I like pride a lot, its a little different, but there are some different guys that are excellent fighters, sakuraba for instance, that were new to me.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Pride is very good. There are other up and coming orginazations as well.

D D D

Awards
How about when he took out Tank Abbott when he was just 19 years old? Nobody expected it at the time.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pride rules! Seriously, they retain their talent better than UFC. Production values are very good as well.

Vitor took out 3 big fat guys in a row (Ferozzo, Tank could brawl for sure tho) and came in bulked up at 235 against RandyCouture. He got beat in that fight. He still looks big at 200lb but has puny calves.

AlexParty

we call that chiken legs :)., but it's not as bad as ice mans, **** I personally find it annyoing seeing someone with an upper body but no legs, just because it makes thier legs look like twigs. You guys know what I mean when you watch boxing, I feel like cracking them in half, this is all in good humor so no one come bashing me with thier skinny leg stories

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Female Fitness 1
Aleksandar37 MMA 8